Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 5:14 AM
Default "Mess Around" for Teens? Lol😂
Wow, ok. Just saw/used the "mess around" interaction in Ts4 for the first time! It surprised me though!

I built a household with 7 teens and 1 young adult (who acts like a teen) and moved them in next door (so my sims could have lots of friends close by.....) anyways, my two teens were over there, and (OMG, side note- loving the group convo! Ha, shoulda been in sims all along, looks so realistic and awesome, and just, better)

Okay, back to the point, sitting on the couch, my sim began flirting with the cute neighbour boy and eventually, they got off the couch (for their first kiss - d'awwwh) and they were standing in the room, gettin all hot and flirty and such, I saw the 'Mess around' and clicked it... Thought it would be maybe like frisky makeout, or playful teasing, but they went upstairs and got under the covers! XD the animiation was pretty similar to woohoo

I was shocked, since teens can usually never do more than makeout, but I like it it is more realistic, because well.... Teens will be teens, and stuff does happen, but I also see why they can't really include teen sex and pregnancy in the game, so the "mess around" seems like a good middle-ground. Or maybe they're just play-fighting under those covers ...............

Plus given the lack of height-difference, Sims 4 Teens do look a bit older, anyways.

What do you think of the 'mess around' interaction in Sims 4?! :D
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 5:32 AM
I was taken-a-back when I first saw it as well.