Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 8:55 AM
Default Items snapping to grid despite cheats
I am not sure if this has been answered, I couldn't find it in a search.
My issue is that my disablesnappingtoslotsonalt cheat no longer seems to work on all my objects. Paintings, certain tv stands, OMSP (which is SUPPOSED to move) and a bunch of other items. After enabling the cheat, I am able to use it on other objects, so I know its active, but why is it so selective? I use it together with the moveobjects cheat. I have tried everything. Any ideas?
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 6:16 PM
I never use that cheat. I have a bunch of mods though to make testingcheatsenabled on all the time. I just hold down alt while I have moveobjects on. The snapping cheat I haven't used for ages. When it comes to TV's and paintings they do move in different ways. There is mods available for mirrors I know, so you can move those up and down on the wall.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 7:03 AM
I can't slide certain items where I want them to be and its driving me mad. I am almost so upset I am willing to go back to Sims 2. At least there I was able to put everything just where I wanted it.
dodgy builder
#4 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 9:13 AM
Yes I know, it can be really annoying. Sometimes it's just a matter of having a grid though, could be worth checking if you have.