Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jan 2014 at 2:44 AM
NPCs keeping walking into my apartment
Hey guys, I just edited one of the high rise apartments in Bridgeport. I made six new NPC doors. The first problem was that the NPCs weren't moving in but I solved that by using the Master Controller (Clicked the door and chose 'Master Controller: Fancy for you door' and chose add sim). But now the problem is the NPCs are coming into my apartment even though I didn't invite them. Do you know how to solve this issue? Is it because I forced NPCs to live there?
P.S.
My apartment does not have the public room maker globe in it.
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 15th Jan 2014 at 10:15 AM
If you didn't get the apartment to work in the first place, this must be something to do with MC.
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Jan 2014 at 11:49 PM
Hi!

I have exactly the same problem.

I made an apartment following all the tutorials available in internet so in case I would not miss anything. So I am quite sure I did everything right.

The problem starts when I move in with my sims into this apartment not in the university but in my roaring heights town.

First random people start to come into my apartment, having icon: "going home". Although I haven`t allowed any roommate services. Nobody wants to go in their NPC apartment that I made for them. After saving game adds these random people to my household(?). What`s going on?
dodgy builder
#4 Old 17th Jan 2014 at 9:12 AM
We have an apartment tutorial with lots of people posting the same problems with the balls, you might find some solutions there.
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Jan 2014 at 2:05 PM
Yeah, they have the same problem, but I couldn`t find a solution for it.