Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire Toggle

by TwistedMexi Posted 4th Jun 2017 at 4:00 AM - Updated 25th Jan 2018 at 5:18 PM by TwistedMexi

58 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 6:52 PM
Through all the ups and downs with patches and new EPs, and with a ridiculous amount of cc, I've never had a problem with this one :-) And, I do NOT want to ever play with vampires, or aliens for that matter! This is the ONE script mod I'm the most upset about losing with the upcoming November patch/new EP. Please get this one up to date ASAP!
Test Subject
#52 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 8:48 PM
Anyone know if this works after 1.47?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 4:27 PM
Thank you so much for this mod!
Top Secret Researcher
#54 Old 20th Nov 2018 at 4:50 PM Last edited by claudiasharon : 22nd Nov 2018 at 1:13 AM.
This mod has been updated on TM's patreon, but it's not updated here yet. Looks like he moved over there so not sure this will get an update.

ETA: Ok well you can download this mod and others of his over at his patreon for free (most of them). You can find it here.
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 22nd Nov 2018 at 7:33 AM
Default are free there thanks !!
Quote: Originally posted by claudiasharon
This mod has been updated on TM's patreon, but it's not updated here yet. Looks like he moved over there so not sure this will get an update.

ETA: Ok well you can download this mod and others of his over at his patreon for free (most of them). You can find it here.

are free there thanks !!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 30th Nov 2018 at 5:15 PM
Thanks a billion for this mod!

Who's for a Ghost Toggle option? I don't want ghosts around either.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 29th Dec 2019 at 10:49 PM
I used your Better Exceptions mod and it said that this is no longer working...please please please can you update this?
Test Subject
#58 Old 7th Mar 2021 at 10:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ezazy83
Thanks a billion for this mod!

Who's for a Ghost Toggle option? I don't want ghosts around either.

I would want! Also for spellcasters, aliens and mermaids.
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 19th Jun 2022 at 3:14 AM Last edited by Sashasonic : 27th Jul 2022 at 5:53 AM. Reason: news re new toggle
Default Werewolf Toggle (wishlist)...
Thanks for the toggles, both Mermaids and Vampires (to, off) am leaving this comment as a hopeful wishlist for a Werewolves toggle, as will dodge the pack otherwise :D

edit: 27/7/2022 he's now made a Werewolf Toggle, available end of July
Page 3 of 3