Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 10:21 PM Last edited by CmarNYC : 14th Jun 2011 at 12:18 PM.
Default Modified CAS with new tattoo locations and now edit naked outfit - testers needed
Edit: All downloads and discussion for this mod are now in the Downloads section: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=434270

I've had success in adding new body locations for tattoos and modifying the CAS tattoo panel layout for them. And an extra because this is my first attempt at a core mod and it actually works!!!

This does require a core mod, so it may/probably will conflict with Awesomemod, Configurable Game Core and any other core mod that includes UI.dll. It does play nicely with Nraass and shouldn't have problems with anything that doesn't affect UI.dll or the CASTattoo.layo. If used with another core mod most likely one or the other UI.dll would be used by the game, which might or might not cause problems. Also my tests so far show that if you remove the core mod package but leave the tattoo-location package, sims will keep their new tattoos. (Just delete cache files if you try this - I got an error when I didn't.)

** Edited for changes since I posted this (and again 10/16/2010 - all new locations done!):

The packages are attached:

cmar_MoreTattoosCore - core mod with modified tattoo layout and tattoo tuning xml

cmar_MoreTattoosLocations - defines new tattoo locations

(If you downloaded the previous version, be sure to delete all packages.)

The core mod also includes increased number of facial sliders. Compatible with base game 1.15 and corresponding expansion versions.

Features:
  • More tattoo locations on the body, with icons, tooltips, and automatic viewpoint changes
  • Sims change into their current swimwear in the CAS tattoo screen - you can use a string swimsuit or nude clothing to see what you're doing if necessary
  • Tattoos enabled for teens

List of added tattoos:
  • Back of shoulder
  • Lower lower back
  • Buttcheek
  • Hand
  • Palm
  • Throat
  • Ribs
  • Above breast
  • Hip
  • Full body
  • Front thigh
  • Back thigh
  • Front calf
  • Back calf
  • Outer ankle
  • Foot
  • Full face
  • Cheek
  • Forehead

I tried making tattoos for the inner arm, but the seam is located there and it just doesn't work. For the same reason, the ribs tattoo may be cut off at large sizes on one side by the body seam. Also I'm not doing the bottom of the foot, at least for now, because there's no way to see it in CAS.

New notes:

I was planning to do Torso, Full Arm, and Full Leg, but have dropped them for now. It's not possible to do the full right leg because of the skin seam along the right side. More importantly, IMO creators doing this type of extensive tattoo would find it better to work with the full body since the mapping is identical to the skin images. Since up to five full body tattoos can be layered there's plenty of flexibility to combine different arm, leg, and torso tattoos. I can still add full arms, torso, and both legs together - what do you guys think?

For the same reason of how the skin wraps, the outer ankle tattoo was tricky to place and the right one will be cut off by the body seam at large sizes.

Tattoos now work for teens. There's three parts to this - a flag in the core code, enabling the location tattoo CASP, and enabling the individual tattoo CASP for teens. I enabled all of my added locations, and can do default replacements for the game locations to enable them as well if there's interest in this. Unfortunately the tattoos themselves have to be revised, which is easy but requires hex editing as of now. I'm going to update Tattooinator to enable for teens and to support up to 1024x1024 image size for the full body tats. I haven't tested any TSRW tattoos with teens. And, I teen-enabled my little rose tattoo and attached it for anyone who wants to play with this, plus if you place tattoos on an adult and age them down the tattoos will stick.

Children could be enabled the same way although there would be some distortion of the tattoos because of different body proportions. What do you think? Useful or weird?

** Edit 10/19: I uploaded a package that enables all the game tattoo locations and the base game tattoos for teens. Elmar2000 has uploaded a package to enable all the Ambitions tattoos for teens on the second page of this thread.

There's a post on the second page of this thread showing how to enable a custom tattoo for teens using s3pe. It's VERY easy - if you can run s3pe, you can do this.

Testing and comments would be appreciated! Also more translations - currently the tooltips work only in the English version but the final download will include all languages.

**Edit: Update for game patch 1.17 / Late Night added. (If you have the previous version you only need to replace cmar_TattooLocationsCore.package.)

**Update 11/28/10: I've added the ability to modify the naked outfit just like any other clothing category. You'll see an extra tab in the Clothing window for Naked. So far I've only tested with game rings and quickie custom earrings made by adding the naked category in CTU, adding patterns, and saving as a new package. As you can see in the added pics below, the accessory earrings are saved correctly and used in the game. Needs testing with other types of accessories and possibly alternate nude tops and bottoms.

If you're updating, REPLACE cmar_moretattoos_core.package WITH cmar_XCAS_core.package!!! DO NOT KEEP THEM BOTH.

There's one major glitch I'm still working on: if you have the sim in the nude outfit in CAS and you switch to any other CAS panel (basics, hair, appearance, etc.) and then try to go back to clothing, the clothing panel won't initialize and you have to accept the sim to change him/her back to Everyday and then cancel out to go back to editing.

Mods: If you think this should go on SexySims I'll move it there, but I don't think it's basically a sexually-oriented function, but rather is for people who want to showerproof things like scars, tattoos, and so on that are done as accessories, and I'd really prefer not to do two versions. I'm working on doing tuning to enable/disable the edit-naked button for those who don't want it.

** Edit 12/5/2010 **
Updated to be compatible with patch level 1.18. A new package is in the zip file: TattooTuningNaked.package. If you put this package in your mods/packages folder, sims will be tattooed naked. If you don't put it in, they'll be tattooed in swimwear. Please note two glitches: 1) If your sim is naked you won't be able to open the clothing panel. If you're creating a sim you can click accept and then cancel to change him/her back to Everyday. 2) If you're using Master Controller/Basic/Tattoo, the naked option won't work and your sim won't change clothes. Master Controller/Advanced/Edit in CAS works fine. Needless to say, I'm working on this.

** Edit 1/17/2011 **
FINALLY got the edit naked outfit working - I gave up on doing it in full CAS because it caused too many problems if you don't change the sim back to another category before clicking around in the other screens. In the dresser Plan Outfit it's much more manageable and also a little easier to code. This has the additional advantage that you don't need a mod to take your sim back to CAS.

Anyway, I'm posting what I'm now calling XCAS - the X is for extra, not X-rated. It's compatible with base game 1.18. Functions:

Tattoo locations
Optionally tattoo naked or in swimwear
Optionally edit naked outfit
Increases number of facial sliders to 60
Optionally increase facial slider range by 2x or 4x

Issues:
Only one I know of - the button for the Naked outfit in Plan Outfit won't fit inside the frame around the outfit buttons and sits on top of the edge. It looks kind of stupid but it works.

Installation:
If you have any of the previous versions of the tattoo or XCAS mods please remove them, including the tuning and tattoo locations packages. Install cmar_XCAS_core, cmar_XCAS_TattooLocations, your choice of tuning files, and keep or install the tattoos for teens packages if you want.

What you should end up with:
  • cmar_XCAS_core
  • cmar_XCAS_TattooLocations
  • Optionally cmar_XCAS_TuningDresserNaked if you want the Naked outfit in the dresser
  • Optionally cmar_XCAS_TuningSlidersX2 or cmar_XCAS_TuningSlidersX4 to increase facial slider range
  • Optionally cmar_XCAS_TuningTattooNaked or cmar_XCAS_TuningTattooSwimwear to use naked or swimwear for tattooing
Additionally you may want cmar_GameTattoosForTeens to enable the game tattoos for teens. There's a package to enable Ambitions tattoos for teens in reply #36 on the second page of this thread. And you can have the rose tattoo of course.

If no one reports a serious problem, all I have to do is some tweaking, add one more tattoo location, add translations, and submit the final version.

** Edit 1/28/2011 **
More frustrating problems - in full CAS, including the advanced option in MasterController, the tattoos don't save when using the naked option and intermittently don't save using the swimsuit option. They save fine when using the MasterController basic Tattoo option. I'm trying to find a way around it. CAS just really doesn't like the naked outfit.

** Edit 2/6/2011 **
Spent a week on reading and editing sim outfit files, and then discovered S3PE will do everything I need. Argg! Anyway, the nude tattoo problem is solved, assuming no one has further problems with it. I've uploaded a revised version of XCAS. Nude tattoo is the only option - if anyone actually wants the swimwear option let me know and I can make a set of thong bikinis.

** Edit 2/8/2011 **
Updated for patch 1.19, compatible with Outdoor Living. Everything seems to be working, but I've only had time for very basic testing. Please let me know of any problems. See the included Readme for installation instructions.

** Edit 2/14/2011 **
I've submitted the XCAS mod to the downloads section so any further development will continue there, assuming it's accepted. Once it's up I'll remove the 1.19 version from here but leave the older ones.

Notes for those using this beta - if/when you move to the final version it's best if you remove ALL the previous packages included in this mod and start over. I did a lot of renaming so it could get confusing. Also I increased the size and tweaked the position of some of the tattoo locations so you may have to take your sims back to CAS and adjust.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  cmar_RoseTattoo.zip (42.3 KB, 1140 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 10:33 PM
zomg! :lovestruc
I'd love to test this, but I must stay away from games until my ridiculunk assignment is done and handed in. So I'll test on Monday, I hope.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Mother Function
retired moderator
#3 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 10:39 PM Last edited by daluved1 : 25th Sep 2010 at 11:04 PM.
I will definitely try this out!

For some locations:

Bottom of foot
Back of thigh
Back of calf
Side of Neck
Breast
Sides of Torso

EDIT - I tested in game and it functions properly and the tattoos layer nicely. I had AD85's Configurable Core Mod installed and NRass mods as well and everything played nice. With AD85's hack, you just have the click the "I Know What I'm Doing" button whenever the core mod installation warning comes up.

My only concern is, do you have to include the facial sliders hack with the tattoo hack package?

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Theorist
#4 Old 26th Sep 2010 at 12:04 AM
This is awesome! What about the back of the neck? Or is there already one there?

Also would it be possible to do tattoos for children? Obviously the tattoo part is unrealistic but people have used the tattoo feature for some cool other things also, you could use it for freckles, scars, body hair, etc. the best part is that they stay on in all categories and all ages! I realize that doing tattoos for children would be a lot more work then you would probably want to do, maybe a few basic location like the arms legs and chest?

Hi I'm Paul!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 26th Sep 2010 at 12:27 AM
Good job,Cmar!
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Sep 2010 at 1:29 AM Last edited by CmarNYC : 26th Sep 2010 at 1:41 AM.
Thanks, everyone!

Quote: Originally posted by daluved1
I will definitely try this out!
My only concern is, do you have to include the facial sliders hack with the tattoo hack package?

I included the slider hack both because that was the actual first thing I tried as a test and because I like it in my own game. The one I'm talking about is the increased number of available sliders, not the increased range - if some people don't want it included I could do separate versions of the core mod, although as far as I know it has no bad effects. The slider number thing (and the increased range thing) are very quick and easy to do. Also maybe I can figure out how to use tuning files to adjust the mod for individual taste.

Quote: Originally posted by Robodl95
This is awesome! What about the back of the neck? Or is there already one there?

Also would it be possible to do tattoos for children? Obviously the tattoo part is unrealistic but people have used the tattoo feature for some cool other things also, you could use it for freckles, scars, body hair, etc. the best part is that they stay on in all categories and all ages! I realize that doing tattoos for children would be a lot more work then you would probably want to do, maybe a few basic location like the arms legs and chest?

Yes, there's a game tattoo for the back of the neck. I'm not sure if it can be used for a 'necklace' tattoo, though. As for children - at some point I can look further into the game code and possibly bypass whatever prevents tattoos for children, and see if they can work.
Mother Function
retired moderator
#7 Old 26th Sep 2010 at 2:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
I included the slider hack both because that was the actual first thing I tried as a test and because I like it in my own game. The one I'm talking about is the increased number of available sliders, not the increased range - if some people don't want it included I could do separate versions of the core mod, although as far as I know it has no bad effects. The slider number thing (and the increased range thing) are very quick and easy to do. Also maybe I can figure out how to use tuning files to adjust the mod for individual taste.

I know, but I already have a hack that increases the amount of sliders, it came with AD85's mod That's why I think it should be separate, you know, for less conflicts.

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 26th Sep 2010 at 1:20 PM
Excelent work (as usual)

I tried it quickly. It works on my game. But I don't use core mod. I use only, "Breast sliders by Delphy" and some "sliders by bella3lek4". So I can't say if there are conflicts.

For location, I prefer :

Back of shoulder
Side of chest (over breast)
Full torso
Thigh
Full arm without shoulder
Full arm with shoulder

But, perhaps the 2 last are the same ?!
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Sep 2010 at 1:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daluved1
I know, but I already have a hack that increases the amount of sliders, it came with AD85's mod That's why I think it should be separate, you know, for less conflicts.

It can't be separated - the slider hacks and any other hacks that affect CAS would all occur in UI.dll and it can't be split up.

Extended Game Core also modifies UI.dll, so what I think is happening is that your game is using my mod and ignoring the EGC UI component. Which one gets used probably depends on alphabetical order and what folder they're in. EGC appears to only modify UI.dll to change the slider count and slider range, so you wouldn't notice a difference unless you try to use an expanded slider range. Having the same feature won't cause a conflict since either one or the other UI.dll will be used, not both. That's why the big core mod creators like Pescado and AD85 incorporate a lot of the same feature set, including the two slider hacks, because There Can Be Only One.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#10 Old 26th Sep 2010 at 8:29 PM Last edited by CmarNYC : 26th Sep 2010 at 9:00 PM.
Face Tattoo works, so it's going on my list. So far I have:

Leg group: Ankle, outer ankle, front calf, back calf, front thigh, back thigh
Arm group: Wrist, inner wrist, forearm, inner forearm, bicep, shoulder
Chest group: Chest, belly, Ribs, throat, upper breast, side of neck
Back group: Neck, upper back, full back, lower back, back of shoulder
Body group: full body, torso, full arm, full leg, top of foot, bottom of foot
Face/hand group: Face, cheek, forehead, back of hand, palm

I'll have to look at how well tattoos on the sides of the body or neck work - because of the way the image is mapped they may not be practical and may come off the list. I'm looking to keep the number manageable anyway.
Screenshots
Banned
#11 Old 28th Sep 2010 at 3:41 AM
Perhaps the pubic area. It's not all that unusual to see stars or similar patterns below the belt and off to one side.

Née whiterider
retired moderator
#12 Old 28th Sep 2010 at 11:24 AM
I'm pretty sure there's more synthetic material in her boobs than in that... whatever it is...

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#13 Old 28th Sep 2010 at 12:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by whiterider
I'm pretty sure there's more synthetic material in her boobs than in that... whatever it is...

LOL, doesn't look very comfortable!

Anyway, I'm about full up - the CAS panel will only hold so much. I'm not sure how useful the full torso is since the chest and full back cover the same area, so lower belly and derrière are a possibility. Remember, anyone who wants to do a specific tattoo in any place can use the full body.
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Sep 2010 at 1:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
Face Tattoo works, so it's going on my list. So far I have:

Leg group: Ankle, outer ankle, front calf, back calf, front thigh, back thigh
Arm group: Wrist, inner wrist, forearm, inner forearm, bicep, shoulder
Chest group: Chest, belly, Ribs, throat, upper breast, side of neck
Back group: Neck, upper back, full back, lower back, back of shoulder
Body group: full body, torso, full arm, full leg, top of foot, bottom of foot
Face/hand group: Face, cheek, forehead, back of hand, palm

I'll have to look at how well tattoos on the sides of the body or neck work - because of the way the image is mapped they may not be practical and may come off the list. I'm looking to keep the number manageable anyway.

full body tatoo works great..

cant wait untill we can download the fullarm and shoulder ..

:lovestruc
Banned
#15 Old 28th Sep 2010 at 8:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by whiterider

Sort of reminds me of the teenage boy who said that Beyonce was not all that hot. Next thing he knows, he receives a dummy slap on the side of his head from his dad: "Don't talk like that! Everyone will think you are a moron."

If you recall, Borat wore a similar swimsuit. However, it looks much better on Kenzie Marie.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#16 Old 28th Sep 2010 at 11:21 PM
What Whiterider said was a simple observation - those boobs are pretty synthetic-looking. :D
Forum Resident
#17 Old 29th Sep 2010 at 1:02 AM
I've been wanting additional tattoo locations especially the back of shoulder, breast and the side of the ankle. A true tramp stamp would be nice as well. The lower back one in game isn't really as low as I'd like it. But I guess none of this matters for me since I use AwesomeMod and can't use this.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#18 Old 29th Sep 2010 at 5:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShortyBoo
I've been wanting additional tattoo locations especially the back of shoulder, breast and the side of the ankle. A true tramp stamp would be nice as well. The lower back one in game isn't really as low as I'd like it. But I guess none of this matters for me since I use AwesomeMod and can't use this.

What I'd like to do is make this a non-core mod that can be added to a sim's menu options, like NRAAS, so that it starts a separate modifed CAS. Whether this is actually possible and whether I can do it, I don't know yet, but after the core mod version is complete I'm going to try.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#19 Old 2nd Oct 2010 at 2:12 AM Last edited by CmarNYC : 4th Oct 2010 at 1:41 PM.
I got the tooltips working - turned out to be nothing more than an STBL with the instance ID that's defined for the tooltip in the LAYO file. Now I need translations for the body locations so I can set up strings for multiple languages for the new tattoos. (Hoo-boy.) Here's the list again: (I'll probably end up dropping a few of these.)

leg (group)
outer ankle
front of calf
back of calf
front of thigh
back of thigh

inner wrist
inner forearm
inner bicep

throat
ribs/side of chest
upper breast
lower belly

back of shoulder
lower lower back
butt cheek (or backside, behind, whatever is clear)

body and feet (group)
full body
torso
full arm
full leg
top of foot
bottom of foot

Face and hand (group)
full face
cheek
forehead
back of hand
palm
side of hand

*edited to add inner bicep and "lower lower back".
Test Subject
#20 Old 2nd Oct 2010 at 3:54 PM
Here is a German Translation for the given words. I hope it is more or less correct.
If you drop something, than please nothing that has to do with calfs, thighs, legs, ankles, back of shoulders or arms, because those spots are very important. Maybe you could make a spot for the buttcheek (Pobacke). In my opinion face and hand related positions arent that crucial.

leg (group) = Bein (Gruppe)
outer ankle = Äußeres Fußgelenk
front of calf = Vordere Wade
back of calf = Hintere Wade
front of thigh = Oberschenkelvorderseite
back of thigh = Oberschenkelhinterseite

inner wrist = Inneres Handgelenk
inner forearm = Innerer Vorderarm

throat = Hals
ribs/side of chest = Rippen / Rippenkäfigseite
upper breast = Obere Brust
lower belly = Unterbauch

back of shoulder = Schulterhinterseite

body and feet (group) = Körper und Füße (Gruppe)
full body = Ganzer Körper
torso = Oberkörper
full arm = Ganzer Arm
full leg = Ganzes Bein
top of foot = Fußoberseite
bottom of foot = Fußunterseite

Face and hand (group) = Gesicht und Hand (Gruppe)
full face = Ganzes Gesicht
cheek = Backe
forehead = Stirn
back of hand = Handrücken
palm = Handfläche
side of hand = Handseite
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#21 Old 2nd Oct 2010 at 4:28 PM
I was thinking of the butt, and there should be room for it in the back group. Thanks!
Field Researcher
#22 Old 2nd Oct 2010 at 9:21 PM
On a somehow ralated matter, did you happen to find out how the game "tells" CAS to use the specific underwear the sims get when dealing with tattoos? I once tried to default-replace the female one but while it was replaced on the normal sleepwear/underwear table, it didn´t change on the tattoos one, maybe it´s a clone of the regular underwear with a different name? Raplacing or getting rid of them when placing tattoos would be helpfull...
Inventor
#23 Old 2nd Oct 2010 at 11:11 PM
Here's spanish translation ^-^

leg (group) = Piernas (Grupo)
outer ankle = Tobillo exterior
front of calf = Delante de la pantorrilla
back of calf = Detrás de la pantorrilla
front of thigh = Delante del muslo
back of thigh = Detrás del muslo

inner wrist = Muñeca interna
inner forearm = Antebrazo interno

throat = Garganta
ribs/side of chest = Costillas
upper breast = Pecho superior
lower belly = Abdomen inferior

back of shoulder = Detrás del hombro
butt cheek = Parte trasera

body and feet (group) = Cuerpo y pies (Grupo)
full body = Cuerpo entero
torso = Torso
full arm = Brazo entero
full leg = Pierna entera
top of foot = Parte superior del pie
bottom of foot = Parte inferior del pie

Face and hand (group) = Cara y manos (Grupo)
full face = Cara completa
cheek = Mejilla
forehead = Frente
back of hand = Detrás de la mano
palm = Palma
side of hand = Costado de la mano
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 12:25 AM Last edited by silverfox : 3rd Oct 2010 at 11:05 PM.
Here is a french translation. I hope all is correct.

leg (group) = jambe (groupe)
outer ankle = extèrieur de la cheville
front of calf = devant du mollet
back of calf = arrière du mollet = dos du mollet
front of thigh = devant de la cuisse
back of thigh = arrière de la cuisse = dos de la cuisse

inner wrist = intèrieur du poignet
inner forearm = intèrieur de l'avant-bras

throat = gorge
ribs/side of chest = côtes/côté du buste
upper breast = haut du sein
lower belly = bas-ventre = bas du ventre

back of shoulder = dos de l'épaule
butt cheek (or backside, behind, whatever is clear) = fesse

body and feet (group) = corps et pieds (groupe)
full body = corps entier
torso = torse
full arm = bras entier
full leg = jambe entière
top of foot = dessus du pied
bottom of foot = dessous du pied

Face and hand (group) = visage et main (groupe)
full face = visage entier
cheek = joue
forehead = front
back of hand = dos de la main
palm = paume
side of hand = côté de la main

And I have a suggestion :
When tattoos came with ambition, I thought a improvement ; but I haven't knowledges and time to do it.

My idea was to add 2 sliders with original sliders of size and opacity :
- slider of horizontal position
- slider of vertical position
This sliders change the center of tattoo and move it. For example :

- Tattoos on back and neck will be moved on back of shoulder, on waist, on butt cheek...
- Tattoos on navel will be moved on hip, ribs, inner thigh and elsewhere
- Tattos on forearm will be moved on wrist, on back of hand, ...
and more

I think creation of this 2 sliders and some options like full body, legs, head ; will cover a maximum of possibility of locations.

But I don't know if it's possible ?!
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#25 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 2:25 AM Last edited by CmarNYC : 6th Oct 2010 at 11:44 PM.
@Marcos Edson: I think the easiest way to do what you're talking about would be a default replacement of the underwear/swimsuit they're wearing in CAS. I can see if I can track that down. Edit: I obviously fail at reading, since you already tried default replacement. Yes, I did find where CAS changes the sim into the 'tattoo uniform', and found the sim outfit files defining the clothing, but was completely unsuccessful at replacing it. What did work was to disable the code making the change and instead have CAS change them into whatever swimwear they have assigned. That way you can use a bikini or thong or nude clothing if you have it. I could also have them change into the nude outfit and if I can figure out how to do tuning files I can make that an option.

@Anubis360: Thanks!

@silverfox: I'd thought of position sliders some time ago, and they would be wonderful to have. However, adding a new slider to do a new function would be a big job since it would mean changing the basic way the game locates the tattoos on the body. (It uses CAS part files with coordinates in them.) It would certainly be possible, maybe by cloning the size slider and changing the function, but that goes beyond my skills at this point.
Page 1 of 7