Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th May 2016 at 8:49 PM
Default Tomb Raider CC
WCIF a valid link for this?

Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 21st May 2016 at 12:11 AM Last edited by Blyss : 21st May 2016 at 12:34 AM.
Here is a link of the post showing those particular items by BonaQua (page 15 of this thread).

I actually have no understanding of Russian, but browsing trough the thread, you can get access to some of BonaQua's creations, but it seems that for some you'll need to register (some links directed me to forum posts I couldn't see) and/or you'll need to request them to the creator, who seems to have a policy stating that you need to have at least 50 posts for your request to be granted? I'm really not sure.

In any case, the best course of action seems to contact BonaQua. Or maybe someone with a better grasp of the language will be able to help you more. ;p

In the mean time, not what you were looking for but, without being all accessories, maybe this set by Lavoieri could work as an alternative?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st May 2016 at 4:53 AM
@Blyss
Thank you so much for this! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th Sep 2018 at 1:15 PM
Gskdoleo were you ever able to download the Tomb Raider Holster by BonaQua?

I have been looking for this holster for a long time now but I can't find it anywhere. I even joined the forum it is listed on like two years ago to asks BonaQua directly for the tomb raider holster. I only speak English though and I never got a response.

Did you have any luck? Has anyone been able to get it from BonaQua?
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Sep 2018 at 4:37 AM
I am searching for her tomb raider items as well. All links are broken on her forum post that Blyss included (as in all of them ultimately lead to a 404 error), and the 15th page is no longer there seeing as there are only 3 pages now.