Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 8:55 PM
Default Oh My Gosh...
The BBS is taking so long to load... probably because of all The Sims 3 advertising, when really it's a Sims 2 site. My, oh my, how annoying the Maxoids are... is anyone else having these problems, too? I use Safari, so I tried to view my own thread on it. My internet connection is all-bars, too, and supposed to be fast. Well, it took so long, it didn't even LOAD right. And I tried Internet Explorer; worse results, although maybe that's because Explorer is a bad browser to even start with.

ENTJ
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 4:05 AM
I don't go on the BBS much at all, I'm just usually a lurker anyways. *draws cape up to face*
Use Chrome or Opera, and BTW Sims 3 sucks anyways.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Banned
#3 Old 3rd Jul 2010 at 4:36 AM
What is BBS?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 11:15 PM
The BBS is the Sims 2 official site forum. Here's a link:
http://bbs.thesims2.ea.com/communit...d=Community_bbs

ENTJ
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 9:12 PM
OMG!!! They took down the friggn sims 2 store!!!!!!

I'm currently have 616 downloads and their all in their little folders.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 10:32 PM
That's been gone for ages... Pretty sure you can get all if not most over at MATY.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Jul 2012 at 1:20 PM
True but it would be great if the EA left it up to show that they cared about it. SIms 3 ads on a Sims 2 site is just wrong.

I'm currently have 616 downloads and their all in their little folders.