Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Mar 2010 at 6:04 AM
Poses for the Sims 2
Working on some poses but wanna show them off first? (If you're looking for feedback and/or comments on what you can improve, check out MTS2's Creator Feedback forum.) Messed around with someone else's poses/animations and got a result you'd like to share? Looking for ideas? Or want to *give* some ideas for people looking for pose ideas/requests? Post all of those right here!
I want to work on some poses, but I'm undecided on what they'll be for. Totally not couple poses, you can use snapObjects and moveObjects for that... I was thinking of music video poses, just of singing, and I'd possibly make it JUST the face and have it be an overlay pose, but what do you think? And I think if I do that, I'll just mimic the mouth movements from the "Naturally" (by Selena Gomez) music video, maybe "Bad Romance" (by Lady GaGa) (but I doubt that one!)... that popular sort of music. Mainly for females, though.

ENTJ