Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 10:54 AM
Default Personal Message "Member Not Found"
Hello Tashi and moderators,

I have been having difficulty in contacting a certain member via PM. I can receive their initial PM, but whenever I try and reply (in any way) I am given an error stating "Member Not Found".

The member profile is http://modthesims.info/m/10055048. The member name is Twiggy.

Thank you for your assistance.
Advertisement
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2018 at 12:03 PM
It actually appears to be "Twiggy???" (untypable characters) rather than "Twiggy". I reckon the software doesn't know what to do with them other than display them.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 6:37 PM
So, is this a "my computer" issue? What do you recommend in order to contact said member?
Thanks!
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#4 Old 4th Apr 2018 at 7:19 PM
You need a MTS admin to help here - it seems like some programming tweak required

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Forum Resident
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2019 at 11:44 PM
Changed thread category to To Fix
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#6 Old 5th Aug 2019 at 3:37 PM
Hiya @mauvejijno !

Super late reply! But since the site supports japanese and I think even chinese signs, if not, russian, you should be able to PM them with the username that's displaying! If it still seems to break, just let me know!
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#7 Old 5th Aug 2019 at 3:39 PM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered