Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th May 2014 at 7:44 AM Last edited by Squircle : 10th May 2014 at 10:59 PM.
Default Local Band Support Thread [Moved To Group]
This thread has been replicated/moved to a group I made for people involved in their local music scene HERE.

This thread is for those who play in local bands or have close friends that play in local bands to let other people know about them. As a preforming musician myself, I know first-hand how crucial support from others is when it comes to doing what I love. So I've decided to make this thread to get you or your friend's name out there, and to get people from all over the world listening to musical work that you or they have made!

RULES:

- No more than THREE links. These links can be to a video, a song, or a band profile on any trusting website (i.e. facebook, myspace, bandcamp, lastfm, soundcloud)
- Next to each link, please provide the band's name, where they are from, and what genre they are considered
(OPTIONAL: Tell us how you know them. It's fun to see all the connections people have to various music scenes!)
- I use the word band loosely! Of course if there is a solo artist, one-man-band, or DJ you're more than welcome to let us have a listen!
- Criticism is welcome, just keep it positive. We don't want any genre-trashing on here, this is a SUPPORT thread!
- And always keep in mind the MTS2 guidelines when posting anything, wouldn't want anybody getting kicked off

Hope to hear my next favorite band come from this thread! And best wishes to all you starting bands out there working hard to get your name around!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 9th May 2014 at 7:49 AM
Let's kick it off!

http://anarchycirclepitz.bandcamp.com - Anarchy Circle Pitz, Fargo, North Dakota, Punk. I play guitar and do vocals for a song.

http://lostcausehc.bandcamp.com - Lost Cause, Fargo, North Dakota, Hardcore. My best friend does vocals for this band.