Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 4:29 AM Last edited by amvalvo : 19th Jul 2009 at 4:43 AM.
Default Covering the Scalp & Package Problems
I'm working on a project where I need the entire head to be covered without any hair showing, and I need it to be recolorable. I've tried looking into ways to cover the entire scalp, but I haven't had any luck. I was wondering if it's even possible to do without creating/altering a hair mesh? Here is what I'm trying to do:

I need to be able to cover the entire head so that it matches the rest.

I'm almost certain that the only way I'm going to be able to do this is with a custom hair mesh thing, but I just wanted to see if anyone had any ideas of a way to do it without a new mesh.

I've also been having some problems with my uploaded packages. I haven't been editing them at all, and previously functional items just go bonkers and either stop showing up on the sim or turn a solid color or something. Here's an example:

I had problems with the mask (as in thing on his face, not the RGB thing) too, which turned transparent. I've fixed these items by recreating them with the CTU, but removing them and then reinstalling doesn't work.