Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Apr 2019 at 7:57 AM
Change of email request - unable to do so as email has not been verified yet.
Hi there,

When I signed up I used a gaming account email that I didn't realise was dormant. I have tried to change the email account to a new one which is current and usable however the request keeps getting blocked as I'm not verified, I can't verify as I don't have access to the verification email. When I change the email address in the email verification resend screen, it sends to the original one, the one I don't have access to.

Simply - please help. Please reset my email address on file, either deleting it (and PMing me for the new one) OR letting me create a new account with my new email

Cheers.

~mw
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 6th Feb 2020 at 2:02 AM
Hi there, this has still not been addressed, I can't change my email address as I can't receive the email verification email. I've tried creating the email address that I registered (by accident) however I am unable to. I have gone around in circles since April, I would like to have this resolved, please.

Can an admin please message me so I can update to my new email address, thank you.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#3 Old 6th Feb 2020 at 10:17 AM
Apologies for missing your first post! I've PMd you to ask for some more details.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.