Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th May 2019 at 7:01 PM
Default I seem to have two accounts now
I thought it really strange the other day when I read something that seemed like a post I made years ago and I looked at the User ID and it said Misty_SC. I thought, "Okay, that's weird," but didn't think too much more about it. Then last night I ran across another post and know absolutely for sure it was me because there's a link in it that went to the website I used to have where I had uploaded the story about my Asylum Challenge. This right here is the other part of my account, even showing one of the posts I made about my original Legacy family that ended up in disaster after a hundred gardeners were spawned in the neighborhood. I don't have any idea how long it's been like this but is it possible to put us back together again?
Advertisement
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#2 Old 13th May 2019 at 7:27 PM
Sounds like the other account was from the old sims community part of the site. When it was merged with MTS the old accounts had the _sc added. With a bit of duct tape and glue, you are now one. Go forth and conquer.
Theorist
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th May 2019 at 8:05 PM
Thank you so so much!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 31st Jul 2019 at 4:12 PM
Changed thread category to Solved/Answered