Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th May 2019 at 8:58 AM
Default complete newb, how do i get thin upper eyelids?
im trying to make a sim that resembles myself. and i'm having extreme difficulty getting the upper eyelids to become thin without disappearing or just pushing it to one side

i'm not sure which cc even applies to this? i tried an eyelid slider but it's not shrinking the lid

huge tia

i can post pics but kind of embarrassed lol
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#2 Old 27th May 2019 at 12:20 AM
About all I can suggest is to first pick the face preset that looks most like what you want, then try the eye presets and see if any of them are closer. After that use the sliders.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th May 2019 at 3:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
About all I can suggest is to first pick the face preset that looks most like what you want, then try the eye presets and see if any of them are closer. After that use the sliders.

thanks

so I downloaded..
https://obscurus-sims.tumblr.com/po...ids-dl-works-in

so this....it just pushes the lid around. is that how it's supposed to work?
i might just try to edit a skin, i'm not great at photoshop but this seems like itd be pretty easy
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
#4 Old 27th May 2019 at 11:56 AM
Every slider pushes stuff around. Yes, making a skin details overlay might help.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Mad Poster
#5 Old 27th May 2019 at 12:08 PM
It's really hard to offer help and advice when we only have a text description of what you are after. Providing pictures is always much more helpful. If you are too embarrassed to share a picture of your own eyes you are trying to recreate then try to find one online that is similar that you could share.
If we can see what result you are wanting, we can better advise on how to obtain it.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th May 2019 at 7:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
Every slider pushes stuff around. Yes, making a skin details overlay might help.

okay cool, i thought i was losing my mind
someone rec'd this
https://zerbu.tumblr.com/post/17548...cas-presets-mod
and it worked

now my lower eyelid area bugs me, they put in bags but it's not bad. i'll post a pic later. that's just a skin texture thing too i'm sure but i can live with it.