Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 1st Jan 2011 at 8:33 AM
mpreg, can you make a tutorial on how to make a morph for pregnant MEN for the towel version (thier clothes hidden after skinny dipping?)

I just need to thank you for helping me... You are a great helper.
Advertisement
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#77 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 11:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lkh
mpreg, can you make a tutorial on how to make a morph for pregnant MEN for the towel version (thier clothes hidden after skinny dipping?)

It works exactly the same for males as for females. Extract the base mesh and make a new clothing package in CTU with Maternity enabled, make a pregnant mesh, use MorphMaker to make a BGEO and add it to your clothing package. And, you might be better off using the tutorial in lesson two of "Clothing meshing for dummies": http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=397260 - It's updated and more complete.
Test Subject
#78 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 3:37 AM
Hi Thanxx! I think I did it but how do I verify that it works? like how do I make my sim wear it for certain when she is pregnant, or at least see it on a pregnant sim... Is there a way to see pregnant clothes on CAS?
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#79 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 1:49 PM
CAS won't show the pregnant state. The only way I know of is to have the sim Plan Outfits and select the maternity clothing of your choice, then make her (or him) pregnant (you can use MasterController's Inseminate function). You can just exit without saving if you don't want that sim to actually have a baby.

Please use the newer and improved tutorial in Post 2 here: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=397260 for details of how to make fully plannable maternity clothing.
Sockpuppet
#80 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 10:31 PM
you can switch the fit and pregnant morph, then you will be able to use the slider and see how it looks.
With tsrw very easy since it also has a preview, a bit more work when recreating the Bgeo files but doable
Test Subject
#81 Old 4th Oct 2012 at 1:33 PM
I've tried out this tutorial, but for some reason, as much as I am trying to understand what I'm supposed to do, I can't seem to get the file appearing in game. I've read over some of the comments but I haven't really found a solution to the morph appearing in the CAS (Probably not reading the file properly cause I haven't done it right ).

I've just recently tried making a pregnancy morph for males, but as well as it did editing the morph on milkshape, getting it to go into game is a lot more frustrating and have spent many an hours on getting the files to work properly.

It'd be great if you could point out anything I'm supposed to do; things such as bodyblend, I have no idea about (couldn't understand what it supposed to mean to me while making the morph) and since I couldn't seem to get the second case working, I tried the first way and wasn't sure about it to much either. I tried to follow carefully, and even got the .BGEO file and CASPart file together with it (Did this several times and no matter what I did, it still didn't appear in game). Another thing I'm also not to sure about is when you stated that the comment layout for the second layer over the original morph when in milkshape:

FVFItems: 3
TableType: 0
References: 1
TGIRef00: 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000

... I get a whole lot of other stuff after TGIRef00 (such as TGIRef01). Does it mean that I erase the other part of the comment after TGIRef00 or leave it, and does it affect the morph if I do erase or leave it (of course, after I've replaced the figures with the one's you've given).

Really in short, I'm generally having a lotta trouble with getting the morph to appear in the in-game CAS. Unfortunately, as you can see by the mound of writing I've typed out, it's not going so well :P

Anything to point out? Please help! :P
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#82 Old 4th Oct 2012 at 2:53 PM
Well, first of all, if you're looking to see the pregnant morph in CAS you're not going to. There's no pregnant slider. You have to get a sim pregnant to see the morph in action. I'm not sure if that's your problem when you say you're not seeing it but you only mentioned looking for it in CAS. For testing, you may find my pregnancy controller useful to get sims pregnant and to the point that the morph shows: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=485285

Yes, the four lines I gave for the morph mesh comments should replace everything. Erase any other lines.

You might find my "Clothing Meshing for Dummies" tutorial, part 2, more helpful for this. It's more recent and more geared for beginners. http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=397260
Test Subject
#83 Old 5th Oct 2012 at 1:33 AM
Oh, when I mentioned I was looking for it on the CAS, it was because I used NRaas' Master Controller mod to edit the wardrobe of a sim. Lol.

But thanks for the suggestion, I did eventually somehow get it to work, I think I may have missed a crucial part in your tutorial. Thanks for it, it really helped!
Test Subject
#84 Old 27th Oct 2012 at 8:05 AM
Sorry, but I just have another thing I'd like to ask you. Do you think you could post a download of your simgeom file of your nude male top with a pregnant morph so I can use to match bottom morphs? I've been endeavoring to match the morphs correctly and accurately with yours but have had no success. They always seem to have gaps I can't accurately fix without having an actual reference to use It'd be nice of you to release a simgeom file of your nude male top with a pregnant morph here. Thanks in advance!

(Ps. I've only been working with images trying to accurately match them to work with your morphs, but haven't been working accurately lately and always have gaps occurring )
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#85 Old 27th Oct 2012 at 11:34 PM
Sure - actually my pregnant morph packages have the morph geoms included although they're not needed. I'm attaching the nude male pregnant package.

Is this what you wanted?
Attached files:
File Type: zip  cmar_mpregmorph_amTopNude.zip (28.4 KB, 16 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#86 Old 28th Oct 2012 at 9:28 AM Last edited by Xalder : 28th Oct 2012 at 10:55 AM.
Oh sorry, I get things mixed up, but what I meant was if you happen to have your project file version of it so I can open it up on Milkshape? D:

And on occasion, I get these random errors on body morph maker but have no idea how to bypass. Do you know what this error means?

Error Received from BMM:
MAKEMORPH - in file morphmaker.f95 at line 971 [+04b3]
main - in file morphmaker.f95 at line 121 [+0f96]

Thanks again
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#87 Old 28th Oct 2012 at 6:48 PM
I don't have project files - all you have to do is import the base GEOM and then import the morph GEOM over it. If you're talking about TSRW, I didn't use TSRW and your best bet is to collect the GEOMs for the base, the EA fat, fit, and thin morphs, and my pregnant morph; and use Mesh Toolkit to convert them to WSO. You could also try exporting the WSO mesh in TSRW and replace the special meshgroup with my morph (after importing the base and pregnant GEOMs) but I'm not sure if that might mess up the bones. It should work but you never know.

Looks like you're using an old version of MorphMaker. Please use the latest version and if you get the error paste the whole error message. Mesh Toolkit already can make a BGEO and I'm working on a function to add morphs to packages and will probably make a separate tool to make sliders, so I'm going to end support for MorphMaker soon anyway.
Test Subject
#88 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 6:12 AM
Thanks a lot for the tips
Really appreciate your help.
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#89 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 8:16 PM
Hi CmarNYC, I don't understand what I have to do in BodyMorphMaker.
Can you explain that step a bit better.

I created pregnant morphs but and I think I also did a BGEO for that but I'm not sure if I done that correctly.
Anyway I'm sorry to annoy you but I need help there.

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
Original Poster
#90 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 11:33 PM
You really should be using the newer tutorial. I don't support BodyMorphMaker any more - use Mesh Toolkit instead. Go to the Morph/BGEO Tools tab / Make Clothing BGEO, and load your morph meshes, and create a new BGEO. Then go to the Package Tools / Add Morphs to Clothing, open you package, add the BGEO, save and close the package.

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims content:
Online Sims - general mods for Sims 3
Offline Sims - adult mods for Sims 3 and Sims 4
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#91 Old 22nd Jun 2014 at 4:33 PM
Thank you that worked!

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
Page 4 of 4