Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Apr 2019 at 12:49 PM
Default Attach Files Buttons Not Appearing
Sometimes I go to attach files to a post but the buttons don't show up. Even after I wait a minute and refresh the page, they don't appear.

I was gonna attach a picture but no joke the buttons didn't show up. :I
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 26th Apr 2019 at 9:35 AM Last edited by Justpetro : 26th Apr 2019 at 9:46 AM.
I have had this same problem for some time.

I hope @Tashiketh can help here? (Thank you, I know I mentioned it before, but I did not follow up, the issue, however, seems to persist).

Keep me up to date, @WatermelonSandal ?
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Apr 2019 at 11:33 AM
For some reason, they seem to be appearing again. I think it might've been my Internet connection.
Attached Images

Mad Poster
#4 Old 26th Apr 2019 at 12:55 PM
No luck here And I doubt if it is my internet connection.
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd May 2019 at 8:14 PM Last edited by WatermelonSandal : 3rd May 2019 at 7:16 AM.
Guess what? My Internet browser was preventing it from loading because it was "insecure content".
Oh well, at least we know now.

So, you may see a crossed shield in your URL bar. Click on it and allow the script on the page.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd Jun 2019 at 9:59 AM
lol I was having this issue in the attachments to upload a mod and it was my browser. Thank you!
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Jul 2019 at 1:27 AM
Hello!

I'm having the same issue, I tried to upload a house, I select the .rar to upload, then I select the images and when I press Upload Files doesn't works for me, and then I press Next button and it refreshes the pages and appears a red text saying: You have not attached any files!

I tried again but it says the same. What should I do? I made that the browser don't block anything od this domain, so I don't know what's wrong.

It's because I'm new in the page?, do I have to wait more time for I can upload some things?

Please, if you could help me I'll be grateful.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 31st Jul 2019 at 4:08 PM
Changed thread category to To Fix