Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Apr 2019 at 2:04 AM
Default About the Font or letters here
I just need to ask if the font letter here on MTS have change? I am using IE it look different but on Chrome all is normal. Anyone thanks

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 28th Apr 2019 at 1:40 PM
look at the source of the page, the font is not set explicitly in css, which means "whatever the browser/system use as default for";

favorite quote: "When ElaineNualla is posting..I always read..Nutella. I am sorry" by Rosebine
self-claimed "lower-spec simmer"
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Apr 2019 at 1:29 AM Last edited by Simonut : 30th Apr 2019 at 1:50 AM.
@ ElaineNualla Thanks, Do that mean that whatever your home page font is ( I am using window 7 ) it will be the same on other web pages on the net ? I am not sure if My internet provider change their font, it look to be so. all I know is the letter font are different a bit bigger even here on MTS. Also when I use Google Chrome it all look normal as I have always seen it, but using IE it make everything look big anyway. I think it the IE browser.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Theorist
#4 Old 1st May 2019 at 8:02 PM
Maybe you've zoomed in on the page? Try holding ctrl and scrolling up and down with your mouse wheel.