Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 3:17 PM
Default Image Scroll bar and "Lightbox" Features Broken in Firefox on Download Threads
So I noticed yesterday that when I was trying to view images posted as part of a download thread, the images wouldn't open in the usual pop-up window that overlays the page and were instead opening in new browser tabs.
I've come back today to notice that this behaviour is still happening. In addition, if a download thread has attached more images than would fit on the normal width of the download page, there is now a scroll bar across the bottom of the web page which has been stretched to show all attached images.
Here's a picture of what I am seeing when visiting download threads.

The site still techincally functions but it is no where near as user friendly as it was.

I'm running on a Windows 10 laptop with firefox 53.0 (32-bit) You can also see I have adBlock Plus disabled for MTS and AdF.ly Skipper is on.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#2 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 3:31 PM
Tested on Windows 10, with Firefox 53.0 (32 bit). I do *not* get this behaviour at all. I'm not running an ad blocker or adfly stuff though.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 6:31 PM
I've just checked again and the issue seems to have cleared itself up. :/
I have no idea what caused it or what fixed it but the site seems fine again now.
Sorry to bother you.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu