Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Nov 2013 at 5:56 PM Last edited by LucieSims : 5th May 2015 at 7:51 PM. Reason: pictures + grammar mistake

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default .sim characters don't appear in CAS.
Good day everyone.

I know the subject has been partially studied in September 2013 on the forum but I need your help to clarify the problem .sim files don't appear in the C-A-S. The only differences compared to my predecessor is I can not play with my old creations coming from old backups I lost .
Some of them were made with the S-hack club privée AWT slider hack 2x. At that time I had the 1.50 patch.

Today my game is 1.55 updated, I also downloaded the 1.55 version of the slider, I had also installed new SPs and EPS, and all my body custom contents ,sadly nothing happened.
Only 4 of my very new sims appears in my game ,made with no hacks.The rest of the sims are totally invisible.

Of couse I read the instructions given by Hysterical Paroxysm , I put my old SavedSims file in desktop,I created a new one , downloaded Corine, put the corine .sim in the new folder. I also put aside all my saves,unckeck "read only" in the new folder, and put my downloads away as suggested.
Corine appeared.

I introduced 5 of my old own .sim in game...the five one are not there .

What's wrong with my game I have absolutely no clue to fix this trouble by myself Is there a way to recover my creations?
I forgot to say that I placed my savedsims folder in the good place : Mydocs/Electronics Arts/The Sims 3 / SavedSims.

Thank you for reading again this trouble and sorry for being insisting , I didn't find what I was looking for yet.
Advertisement
In the Arena
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st Dec 2013 at 4:06 AM
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Dec 2013 at 11:59 AM Last edited by LucieSims : 7th Dec 2013 at 11:33 PM. Reason: FOUND PARTIALLY THE PB MYSELF
Thank you for replying ellacharmed, my apologizes for not having been there earlier my internet connexion failed.

Quote: Originally posted by ellacharmed
Is Island Paradise the last EP you have?

Yes exactly !

EDIT : I partially solved the problem by myself I've 14 of 22 sims that show up on my game ... I changed the number and the letters name they previously have I gave them a new name ..that's work !
I am not at the point to close the thread anways I need a little extra time to see if my troubles is very behind me.
Modos, Admins if you decided to close this thread I'll understand.