Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Apr 2018 at 2:46 AM Last edited by VirazolKaine : 30th Apr 2018 at 3:18 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default [SOLVED]"Ceiling is too low" when trying to place tube elevator in basement. Help wanted.
I'm trying to place a tube elevator in my basement in place of the stairs, but I'm getting an the titled error when trying to place it.. I've googled it and others have had this issue, but others also haven't.. Stairs work, the lot is flat, there is no foundation.. Anyone have any idea how to fix this without the moo cheat?

Edit: I manged to solve the issue myself after a lot of tinkering. To solve it, I had to knock out a wall on the 1st and 2nd floor to make the area outside, then the game let me place the tubes, after the tubes were placed I was able to put the walls back and all is good. I'll leave this thread here for any in the future who may encounter this problem.
Screenshots