Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th May 2018 at 7:24 PM
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 12th May 2018 at 7:50 PM
started to say put on your prettiest outfit and flirt. The answer is the same way you attract any ant. I don't know that they are edible. They do have poison in them.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Mad Poster
#3 Old 12th May 2018 at 9:16 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 12th May 2018 at 9:28 PM.
You need grape jelly with red ants. Besides, I use red ants and grape jelly in tough interrogations. Although cruel and unusual, some of these people who had this torture waived that right the moment they screamed.

If you think that's bad, severe cases required fire ants and jalapeno jelly.

Red ants and grape jelly? Reference to a Saturday Morning Cartoon Disney made many years ago called Teacher's Pet about a dog who disguises himself as a human boy and learns being human is not without it pitfalls. The red ants and grape jelly was actually a form of torture the weirdo kid in his class came up with after a dispute. Not so oddly enough, the weirdo likes his scalp covered in red ants and grape jelly.

My father upped the joke into Geneva Convention outlawing length by making it fire ants and jalapeno jelly.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Mad Poster
#4 Old 12th May 2018 at 11:53 PM
I feel like this thread should be in Derpy McWTF.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th May 2018 at 2:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HarVee

MICROAGGRESSION! *PUNCH*
Alchemist
#6 Old 13th May 2018 at 5:11 PM
Come and visit me for a bonfire. Red ants will be trying to crawl up your shoe after 10 minutes.

Quote: Originally posted by HarVee

Not yet Harvee, not yet.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#7 Old 13th May 2018 at 5:13 PM
why would you want to attract any insects? they are sub-humans and deserve to belong in siberian labour camps

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th May 2018 at 12:27 AM
Well, I want to try some chocolate covered ants. Yes, I am willing to try some weird stuff.
Space Pony
#9 Old 29th May 2018 at 10:54 AM
If you cut yourself and are around ants, they can attack your wound and begin to eat your flesh and meat. It happened to me once and I believe I almost went into cardiac arrest. Anyway I know black ants taste like pepper with a crunch, and flies taste like copper with urine.

Dag-Dag
Scholar
#10 Old 31st May 2018 at 5:04 PM
I wouldn't, but if I accidentally did I'd disappear from there so fast you'd have thought you'd imagined my presence. Just saying, cos insects are manky.