Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#2851 Old 14th Jul 2018 at 12:21 AM
“I didn’t know you could roll a want for 20 children”
//Paul situations 101

I build small houses *^*
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2852 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 5:32 AM
Oh my god. you just had a kid. Get off the bed. Thanks ACR.
What -- a chime? But I didn't -- oh. Thanks ACR.
Heh, never thought I'd see a plantsim and a servo making out, in the bathroom of course. Thanks ACR!

I love and hate ACR in equal measures, but I refuse to remove it. The chaos must stay!

Oh, and forgot one.

Roy Wittaker. Roy, Roy, Roy. The teenage boy did nothing wrong. He's just there, being a teen. There is NO reason to trap him in a room and poke him for literal HOURS. Chill.
Lab Assistant
#2853 Old 15th Jul 2018 at 9:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Beautiful-Desolation
Oh my god. you just had a kid. Get off the bed. Thanks ACR.
What -- a chime? But I didn't -- oh. Thanks ACR.
Heh, never thought I'd see a plantsim and a servo making out, in the bathroom of course. Thanks ACR!

I love and hate ACR in equal measures, but I refuse to remove it. The chaos must stay!

Oh, and forgot one.

Roy Wittaker. Roy, Roy, Roy. The teenage boy did nothing wrong. He's just there, being a teen. There is NO reason to trap him in a room and poke him for literal HOURS. Chill.

Yup. ACR has made me a lot of babies who I adore.
They make babies while I go grabbing coffee or something.

Hi. I'm Caren but you can also call me Beau. I luv sims since I was born.
I GOT A YOUTUBE(Eng sub provided) : YOUTUBE
You can find my ts2&ts4 pre-mades' stories here: Blog(korean)
Not very active on the tumblr now but: Tumblr
I can be found at Discord channels dedicated to ts2.
Lab Assistant
#2854 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 12:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosawyn
"How does this toddler even know he can learn cleaning? How is he possibly aware of the existence of CC toys that aren't even present on his lot?"

Context?

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
May the Goddess walk with you.

Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
Love is the law, love under will.
93 93/93
Mad Poster
#2855 Old 16th Jul 2018 at 2:08 PM
She has a CC toy for toddlers that increases the cleaning skill. Despite there being nothing in the unmodded game that allows toddlers to learn the cleaning skill, the toddler rolled a want to increase the Cleaning skill.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Field Researcher
#2856 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 5:05 AM
"Nope. I'm not downloading any more clothes."
After an hour of trying to change everyone's outfits to suit a season, their personalities and lifestyles:
"Ok, I *am* downloading new clothes."
Forum Resident
#2857 Old 17th Jul 2018 at 2:50 PM
"just ooooone household more"
I say as I should stop playing sims bc I have important stuff to do.

I build small houses *^*
Instructor
#2858 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 12:23 AM
omg god dammit book a vacation you stupid woman so you can relax for a little bit and maybe find some stuff you never saw before!!!
and take your husband on vacation too, don't be so lazy

yes that's what i literally said while playing sims 2
Top Secret Researcher
#2859 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 2:01 AM
"Where the hell is the fruit bowl?"
"I just saw that bloody spice rack before!"
I think I'll create a collection folder for 'clutter'.
Mad Poster
#2860 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 2:57 AM
"I just spent five days merging CC so I'd have less files in my folder. I don't think adding 300 windows and doors is going to help much."

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Test Subject
#2861 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 10:45 PM
"He's your cousin and you're both robots, why do you care that he walked in on you?"
"Oh my god you filthy robot" (for context, my friend's sim decided to strip down and give himself a sponge bath in the kitchen...in front of his boyfriend. *shrugs*)
"Hey baby ya wanna go yell at some apples?" (Turns out they're the spices from one of the houses in Desiderata Valley but my friend and I thought they looked like fruit)
"Why did I think this was a good idea" when I decided to make a single mom with 4 toddlers....first go at it ended with the social worker.
"Where the heck did you get that TV dinner from???"
"Did you...The heck? You're a DOCTOR for gods sake wash your hands you know better than that!" Because for some reason none of my sims will wash their hands after autonomously using the toilet.
"I'm...What am I doing this house shouldn't be standing it defies physics. ...Why am I building this," as I'm having way too much fun in build mode.
"What. HOW did you open a second instance of yourself?? ...And now you're just gonna quit responding...*rolls eyes*" When I learned why you save often when building.
"Why can't I find the right hair?"
"Why do I have this same exact hairstyle, in the exact same color, 3 times?? Which one even is this anyway there's no tooltip?" The all too common, I assume, "which CC is this" struggle
And that's just with TS2. Said friend and I have a bunch about her TS4 game.
Field Researcher
#2862 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 12:15 PM
"You are, like, five. Why on Earth do you want to buy a bar?"
Mad Poster
#2863 Old 11th Aug 2018 at 12:30 PM
Toddlers occasionally roll wants to buy shrubs. A bit young to be thinking about the landscaping.

Field Researcher
#2864 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 1:53 PM
Jhonattan Goth got abducted by aliens, fell in love with Mata Dore, got married, and moved in with her and Dr. Adam. It was a time for him to give birth.

"He will have quads, he will have quads, I just now it."
"I KNEW IT!"
"Wait. I don't have names for four babies."
"This house is going to get crowded." - now Mata wants to have baby of her own. And she also wants Jhonattan to meet aliens again.
Mad Poster
#2865 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 4:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Booney
"Wait. I don't have names for four babies."

For alien babies, I like this list.

Field Researcher
#2866 Old 12th Aug 2018 at 8:56 PM
Ahh, Nameberry. The inspiration behind half of my sims names.
Field Researcher
#2867 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 1:37 AM
"Okay, that's one, two, three... eleven pages of recolours for this one dress. This is fine."

I'm thinking all through the night
I could be yours just like before
Rewrite another try
'Cause we've had the loneliest time
Lab Assistant
#2868 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 12:00 AM
"You're lying on YOUR bed. Stop going to your daughter's bed to WooHoo with tonight's date!"
Test Subject
#2869 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 1:59 AM
"Get out of my house random guy, it's like 2 Am" -First time with FreeTime

A artist who LOVES the sims.
Link Ninja
#2870 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 3:10 AM
Ok so what I said as I was playing was actually to my sister in a snapchat, no less, but, there's a lead up to it - so bear with me.

My goal was to take some re-shoots of pics for a sims 2 story. First thing I had to do was go change some sims' clothes because I decided I didn't like the original outfit. I have the gussy up mod, however that doesn't work if the sim in question is in a single household so the only way is to manually go in and have the sim change. This guy is in a single household.

I load his apartment, make him change clothes, right after that, the game crashes. Sigh.

Ok Try again. This time game crashes as I load his apartment. Grrr.

Ok this time I try loading another sim in the same apartment - it goes straight to build mode. WTF?

Now I have a problem I need to try to solve! Move second sim out and in to another apartment to test if he's causing issues. He's fine and playable. Double WTF?

Ok, so I go back to first guy who needs to change clothes and load his apartment...it loads? Hmmm *narrow eyes*. SAVE QUICKLY BEFORE ANYTHING HAPPENS AGAIN!

Whew. Good. First step done.

Second step is to load my community college lot, which is...quite large.

EVERYTHING IS PINK, including sims AND FLASHY (kind of expected something like that but still peeved about it). Instead of quitting the game entirely, I just exit to hood view, nothing looks amiss; hold my breath and try loading the lot again.

Everything looks fine. I CAN'T EVEN (after an hour), with this game sometimes, but then...something is not fine. The first thing I see is Randy Jr.(whom my sister made his parents a few years ago so all Randy-Spawn in the hood are considered hers), and this is when I say what I say while I play (as I snapchat my sister):

"[sister's name!], I had such a time getting to this point and into this lot and the first thing I see is F***ing Randy Jr. letting himself go *zooms into my screen to show an overweight Randy Jr.* - this is your fault! I don't know how, but I'm blaming you for this!"

Resolution: I got my pics re-shot all fine and my sister called me and told me that Randy has low metabolism.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Mad Poster
#2871 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 5:35 PM
While telling a new friend why I like the look of the Sims 2: "In the Sims 3, everyone looks like they're descended from the Pillsbury Doughboy. It's got weird lighting sometimes too. The Sims 4 is nice-looking but I like to pretend it doesn't exist."

Mad Poster
#2872 Old 18th Aug 2018 at 8:29 PM
"Please don't crash!", said it before/while saving. Game's been unstable lately...
Test Subject
#2873 Old 19th Aug 2018 at 2:25 AM
My sims wouldn't stop crying over their aspirations and I was getting really irritated, so the words "I'll give you something to cry about" slipped out.

Whoops.
Forum Resident
#2874 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 9:35 PM
"Can I buy your love?"
A kid had low aspirations since I had cheat-aged her up twice in a rush, but she wanted a lemonade stand which was easily fixable before I exited the lot.

I am Error.
Forum Resident
#2875 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 2:30 PM
"O-o-okay."
Sigma said goodbye to a visitor and he did so with a kiss. I had no idea they had that kind of relationship or even knew each other to that extent. And, well...
"What the-- he's not even in your relationship panel!"

"Ew. We'll sell that one."
Buddha was painting and I came to see what he was doing. It was a picture of two shady-looking clowns. No thanks.

I am Error.
Page 115 of 167