Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Apr 2014 at 3:12 AM
Default Converting clothing to an accessory?
Hello! I was wondering If it's possible to convert clothing to an accessory? I have synaptic's werewolf mesh and I'd like to put something over it, since it's an outfit I can't do that normally. I don't think he/she allows for franken meshing clothing onto the outfit, I am not sure, nor do I have any skill to do so.

I go by the name Amaai
I also have a DA & a Tumblr too.

Amaai
Marinkastel
Female | Pan | ISTP
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 14th Apr 2014 at 7:56 PM
Technically, yes, you can convert clothing to an accessory. However, in my experience, accessories are more difficult than clothing to get working. Also, if it goes over the clothing mesh, you're going to have bone assignments/weights and bleed-through to worry about. Frankensteining would be easiest... so I would suggest looking for the creator's terms of use and seeing exactly what they allow (I don't think I've ever seen a creator forbid the use of parts of their mesh for Frankensteining purposes... but I guess it's possible).