Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Baker's Basket Plants, Ingredients and Recipes

by icemunmun Posted 22nd May 2017 at 4:01 PM

110 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts, 70 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 24th May 2017 at 1:26 AM
You're amazing! Will you be doing this for the sims 4 as well?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 24th May 2017 at 6:08 AM
This is so good. I hope you have many good days! ^_^
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator THANKS POST
#28 Old 24th May 2017 at 8:59 AM
How the hell did I miss this? This is amazing! Thank you so much! It's indeed a really huge project! you can totally see the effort you put in it as well! ^-^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#29 Old 24th May 2017 at 8:09 PM
I like your idea! Thank you so much! Baking in TS3 is my passion!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#30 Old 25th May 2017 at 12:01 AM
This awesome icemunmun. Absolutely love your mods. Thank you very much.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#31 Old 25th May 2017 at 8:08 AM
Another amazing food mod! I adore your food mods! <3
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#32 Old 25th May 2017 at 10:50 AM
I'm using it right now and loving all the recipes, especially the macaroons! Thank you for enriching our sims' cooking experience!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 25th May 2017 at 11:55 AM
The thing that comes to mind for me is that with one of your ingredients being condensed milk, would that result in two condensed milks if one also has the Canning Station Overhaul installed?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#34 Old 25th May 2017 at 3:59 PM
This is a wonderful addition to our Sims' kitchens. TY!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 25th May 2017 at 7:10 PM
Holly Lama, you did it \o/. My Baker Sim would love it :D. Great job
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#36 Old 25th May 2017 at 9:12 PM
I am so very sorry for being MIA (it is a killer week at work and I am knackered already). But I wanted to tell you all I am so very overwhelmed and awed with all of your comments . Thank you so very very much peeps. Love you all :lovestruc
Test Subject
#37 Old 26th May 2017 at 7:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by msfortuknit
You're amazing! Will you be doing this for the sims 4 as well?

Oh man, I thought it was a ts4 batch at first and I was mid-happy dance when I saw the 3 lol. I hope it does get a ts4 treatment... I'm garden/bakery obsessed lol :P
Theorist
#38 Old 26th May 2017 at 9:15 PM
Wow, thanks for this. I haven't tried this yet (or Canning Overhaul) but it seems our sims are living very charmed lives with all these great food mods around nowadays.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 27th May 2017 at 7:23 PM
Wow thank you so so much for this amazing mod, I love it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#40 Old 28th May 2017 at 7:23 AM Last edited by Mimi_Sardinia : 28th May 2017 at 5:05 PM.
I have installed and did a quick check in one of my Build'er Island games - looks good so far. The only thing I wonder about is that the plants don't show up in the Debug menu.

Edit: On further experimenting, the cashews and almonds produce Horrifying quality nectar. I get that with making nectar with garlic (I do have a mod for allowing further types of nectar, but not all of them come out decent). The other nuts are producing Normal quality from Nice quality produce.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 1st Jun 2017 at 1:26 AM
Thank you so much, this is amazing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#42 Old 1st Jun 2017 at 3:01 AM
I just love everything you make! Thank you for giving us so much for TS3!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#43 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 8:53 PM
A suggestion if ever you can make the plants canning-enabled. Almond butter, cranberry chutney, walnut spread... so many possibilities for the canning station!
Test Subject
#44 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 2:35 AM
does anyone know if any of these recipes work with 1.69
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 8:17 PM
OMG! My sims haven't had a chance to read & cook all of your previous recipes and now you added more? I can refrain from adding more CC, but I can't refrain from adding more recipes. XD
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#46 Old 10th Jun 2017 at 6:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shakie27

I seriously have no idea about this .If anybody else knows...
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#47 Old 10th Jun 2017 at 7:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mimi_Sardinia
I have installed and did a quick check in one of my Build'er Island games - looks good so far. The only thing I wonder about is that the plants don't show up in the Debug menu.

Edit: On further experimenting, the cashews and almonds produce Horrifying quality nectar. I get that with making nectar with garlic (I do have a mod for allowing further types of nectar, but not all of them come out decent). The other nuts are producing Normal quality from Nice quality produce.

The autosoils are not present in debug (that will require additional scripting).
About the quality of nectars, I need to look into that. I use the nectar combination mod so i didnt notice this before.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#48 Old 10th Jun 2017 at 11:30 PM
This is great. I've been using it since shortly after it came out. Thanks for adding to my natural cook's repertoire.

I think I've encountered a little glitch. Some recipes are added to her known recipes before she gets a chance to read the recipe book. Any idea how I can fix that?
Test Subject
#49 Old 11th Jun 2017 at 12:34 PM
After I installed this, I noticed that recipes from Winter Holiday Cookies start using ingredients from this one. Is that supposed to happen?
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 15th Jun 2017 at 11:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shakie27

I am using this with version 1.69 and everything works perfectly.
Page 2 of 5