Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 12:46 AM
Default Kendall and Kylie Sims
Hello everyone

So I spent some time creating Kylie Jenner and Kendall Jenner sims. I just wanted to know if they were accurate enough, or if they needed more tweaking before I go and upload them. That way I don't find out afterwards and have to redo the whole submission process

This is my Kendall sim.

And this is my Kylie sim.

If you guys notice anything that needs to be fixed, please let me know (and try to be specific so that I know what to tweak and how to tweak it).

Thanks for the help!
Screenshots

The simmer formerly known as Averex
My Claim to Fame
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 4:12 PM
First of all, mouths and face shapes are almost spot on (from this perspective). You need to upload the profile picture comparison in order for people to trully give you feedback.

What I don't like is that the eyes are too high up and too big, wich make noses look quite not right, but they actually are. Lower the eyes and nose bridge, and scale eyes down.

The eyebrow shape is also good, but you should probably consider changing kendall's eyebrow texture, as she has thick eyebrow ends.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 10:19 PM
@mixa97sr

Here you go:

I'm sorry they aren't side-by-side. I had the pictures on my computer but I forgot to make side-by-side comparison pictures for the profile. And I figured editing them would be redundant since I'm going to have to go back and tweak the sims anyway.
Screenshots

My Claim to Fame
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 10:23 PM
Just as I thouht. Their faces are too long, but too flat. Try doing what I mentioned above with a little tweaks in head lenght and profile width. I'm interested to see the results. I personally do not know who those two are (not really into todays culture), but I have a great interest in recreating real-world persons as sims.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 10:26 PM
Okay, thank you for the help!

My Claim to Fame
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Aug 2016 at 4:47 PM
like this?...

Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Aug 2016 at 3:54 AM
looks nice