Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 3:29 AM Last edited by Redtwoface : 2nd Aug 2017 at 1:37 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Ultimate Collection: the license limit for this product has been reached
I did a factory reset on my win 10 pc and after I decided to add all my mods back from the backup I get this message. What can I do to play this game?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 5:56 AM
Try starting your game without Origins using "C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection\Fun with Pets\SP9\TSBin\Sims2EP9.exe". If the problem is Origins-related, this should fix it.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#3 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 3:14 PM
Eh, Origin may still think your "old" computer is a separate machine that still exists and has the game installed on it. I imagine the simplest solution is to contact EA CS and explain what happened. There's a bug with TS3 that causes this error, so they may well have messed it up in the same way for UC.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.