Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bats, Supes, & Manhunter

by SynapticSim Posted 3rd Nov 2005 at 2:24 PM - Updated 30th Oct 2008 at 12:47 AM by Canoodle

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 7:30 PM
Its amazing!!! are making the TITANS? Lol great job
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#3 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 7:34 PM
*drools*

They look fantastic! I love that you added Robin too... thank you!!

Now if only some clever hacker could get those built-in superhero career flying animations to work for sims just lounging around the house in custom costumes like these.....
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 7:41 PM
Awesome job, Synaptic. I have been witing for a long time to see something like this.
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 8:45 PM
I am sooo excited! The JLA is my absolute 2nd favorite! These are so awesome!
Thanks for sharing!!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 9:56 PM
coolio, you could mae the Teen titans next, pretty cool

omg, i was walking along and there was this moose and he was eating some cranberry sauce, so he was like, Hey, im not a monkey woooo but then there was a monkey but it was a racoon and it breathed fire and it fell down the well and um... sorry, fell asleep on the keyboard there
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 10:03 PM
best batman so far. all the others are okay but your is the best because he is all buff and everything. thanks sooooooooo much

[COLOR=Green]We love the sims, but do the sims love us?[/COLOR]
Scholar
#8 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 10:12 PM
EEEEE BATMAN! SUPERMAN! *faints*

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Alchemist
#9 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 10:19 PM
They are awesome! If I only could get batman like he was in those movies... black suit with yellow and golden markings. Still, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 11:10 PM
how did u get superman to position like that???
anyways, its a great mod
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 3rd Nov 2005 at 11:51 PM
great job!, though the vampire cape is closer to man hunters cape he got that cap color dohikie

and if u want a teen titan here is raven
http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim...&user_id=295537
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 2:07 AM
Err....why is robin's *ahem* emphasized??? O.o GREAt coloring btw, but wOw...yeah. Not that I mind! of course... ^^ hehe...

I love sims!
Join the never-ending love!
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 2:53 AM
Looks great! Now if you could just do some Young Justice skins that don't require anything other then the Sims 2 heh Very nice work
Field Researcher
#14 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 3:39 AM
Righteous. This is what I made these meshes for. Awesome job as always, Syn!
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Nov 2005 at 7:11 AM
Awesome...This is so....awesome...unspeakably...like...wow.

WOW.

I love this so much
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#16 Old 5th Nov 2005 at 4:46 AM Last edited by fanseelamb : 5th Nov 2005 at 7:40 PM.
I just checked these guys out in game and they look fantastic! Especially Robin. Except, he's a teenager! Any chance you feel like converting his costume for adults?

Edit: OK, nevermind. Just saw the adult "teen" titans post. Awesomeness! Thank you! :D
Test Subject
#17 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 8:59 PM
Great job. Is there anywhere else I can get the mesh for Batmans ears, as the link is broken.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 7th Nov 2005 at 10:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by big gordon
Great job. Is there anywhere else I can get the mesh for Batmans ears, as the link is broken.

Sorry 'bout that, don't know what happened. Try here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=100353

~ Syn
Instructor
#19 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 3:29 AM
WooHoo Superman AND Batman!! SynapticSim You are the rock-diggity-bomb!!

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Test Subject
#20 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 2:39 AM
Default My first comment!
The Martian Manhunter! Awesome! :lovestruc

Do I need both EPs for him to work?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#21 Old 12th Nov 2005 at 12:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by la_petite_maman
The Martian Manhunter! Awesome! :lovestruc

Do I need both EPs for him to work?

Um, I'm really not sure if both EPs are required or not. I know that with University, any sims that have a custom skintone or hair, automatically make a Young Adult Skintone and/or hair, so I would say Manhunter would require at least University. The Cape Mesh was created using the cape that vampires wear in Nightlife, so I'm not quite sure if that's required or not.

Hope that helps.

~ Syn
Test Subject
#22 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 5:36 AM
Batman, Batman and Supes are finally in Sims 2, wooow thank you man!!
Test Subject
#23 Old 1st Feb 2006 at 2:19 AM
THanks!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 11:00 PM
I downloaded Martian Manhunter but when he showed up in the game he was a "normal" skin tone; not green. Did I miss something?

You don't stop playing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop playing.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#25 Old 6th Feb 2006 at 3:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by drknght
I downloaded Martian Manhunter but when he showed up in the game he was a "normal" skin tone; not green. Did I miss something?

I checked on the "View Custom Content" and it still shows that the skintone is part of the sims2pack. It's the Sauron skintone I created for my Sauron. It should be there. You might want to try downloading it again.

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Page 1 of 2