Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

new mesh by request. big lipton tea box

by simsistic Posted 8th Nov 2005 at 11:11 PM - Updated 9th Nov 2005 at 7:54 PM by alanyaangel : updated

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
#2 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 2:13 AM
did you see my other post?
I said it didn't actually have to be the brand on the picture
I'll look at it in my game and see if it is big enough
thank you for making it
Banned
#3 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 4:56 PM
Looks interesting, I'll give it a try and see what I think about it in game. Thanks.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 7:07 PM
I looked at it in my game and it is big enough thanks
I looked at the small lipton tea box in my game and it doesn't like to go on the counter with or without moveobjects on. It keeps going under the counter.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 8:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Enchanted
I looked at it in my game and it is big enough thanks
I looked at the small lipton tea box in my game and it doesn't like to go on the counter with or without moveobjects on. It keeps going under the counter.

is anyone else having the same problem? its sitting fine on the counter on my game.

anita

I got a new fantastic web host. right here on MTS.
TY Delphy. i loooove it here :)
my new web adress is simsistic
check it out for more free downloads ;)
Field Researcher
#6 Old 9th Nov 2005 at 8:08 PM Last edited by Enchanted : 9th Nov 2005 at 8:15 PM.
I meant the small lipton tea box
the one in the other thread
Theorist
#7 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 2:34 AM
Okay, this is very weird--and cool! One of these will probably only go into one house in my game, but it will be so worth it! My hubby drinks tea all the time--in fact, can never find his box of teabags because it's always sitting somewhere on the counter where he left it last time he used it, instead of being in the cupboard. Soooo, now even Sim Mr. Rob can have a box of tea on his counter! ROFLOL
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 11:22 PM
I didnt know what is missing from my life till I saw this... :S :DD
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th Apr 2016 at 5:41 PM
Another nice addition for the tea shop.