Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gothic Kids - PJ, undies and swimwear

by avund Posted 11th Jan 2006 at 11:51 PM - Updated 13th Jan 2009 at 5:23 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 12:06 AM
very nice

Right you are, Ken.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 12:14 AM
Avund, you are one of the wonderful people here I adore... Your stuff is simply marvelous. I disliked that Maxis gave the kids such crappy clothing.

Two thumbs wayyyyyyy, wayyyyyyyy up!

XO
Ginny

I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons. I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason.
Alchemist
#4 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 12:27 AM
Ditto!

Our sim kids need more good clothing, I mean there is more toddler stuff around than for kids, seriously! Please DO make some more I'll be sure to keep an eye out...my gothy and dark families can now procreate...if I decide to burden them with potty training and the rest :p

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Instructor
#5 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 12:36 AM
More MORE MoRe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My kids plea to the Goddess that IS Avund!!! OoOooOoo could you do a tutu for lil girls? WOOT!

Again, dont leave me AGAIN! hehe
Field Researcher
#6 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 12:36 AM
Very cool! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 1:23 AM
YES YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES! MAKE MORE PLEEEEAAAAASSEE!!!!!! I would completely LOVE a gothic version of the little girl's fairy outfit!

Mmm-mmm those Juice-eeee Biscuits! (My Random Thought Of The Day =0D)

To be uploaded soon - Funky Cropped Jacket; Set Of Male Underwear; EmoBoy Set; Female Sleepwear Set; Female Workout Set

http://www.lucentsims.com/forum/index.php
Field Researcher
#8 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 9:54 AM
I love the girl undies! Could you make more recolours of that? Specially in more dark colours That would be so great!

learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 12:19 PM
Thank you all for you coments!
Now i know why i cant leave MTS2 for Simalot ^_^

little bandit:
I will make some recolurs for you, I would like to have it in red my self

-------------------------------------------------------

If any one would like to help me out by making a certain clothing mesh that i need, please PM me and i will be forever greatfull*~
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 3:25 PM
sooooooooo happy!!! the kids wardrobes are terrible!!! you rock so hard, avund. love all your work.
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th Jan 2006 at 10:57 PM
just wonderful. :D

"It's okay to be messed up...we're in this together"
-Gerard Way
Cult Leader
#12 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 2:21 AM
Cute stuff Avund thanks!
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 3:18 AM
Love the goth stuff for kids. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 12:21 PM
:skull: Really Cool... Awesome... Thanx... :guitar:

...Rock Music=My Life...
...Hot Topic Rocks...
...I Love My Chemical Romance...
...Frankie Iero Is My Hero...
...Rock On...
^^ *Shadow* ^^
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 5:48 PM
Great! XD
These are great. The few sims kids I have in my game doesn't look very good in the maxis clothes, I'm sure these will fit them better :D

Just a random question...Your username, avund, is it the same as the swedish word "Avundsjuk", or is it a name? I've always wondered, lol :P

Follow me, I'm lost too.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 15th Jan 2006 at 6:04 PM
cajjo: It's really not a name, unfortunetly, but it's just the same as the english word "Envy" (that for me is a beautyful name....) but there's so many people already using "Envy" as a nick name online, so i decided to take the swedish word instead.
As its one of the seven sins, i find it fitting
Avundsjuk = jealous
Avund = Envy
(I'm actually glad you asked ^_^ )

-------------------------------------------------------

If any one would like to help me out by making a certain clothing mesh that i need, please PM me and i will be forever greatfull*~
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th May 2006 at 7:16 AM
Thank's for another option for the boys. Not enough good stuff for them. I love your stuff!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 8th May 2006 at 1:48 PM
You know, I've had your entire children's set in my game for a while, and just realized I had never mentioned how much I like it. Especially the purple girl's pajamas/undies-- it's adorable!
Thank you so much for making the entire set. Really. It's too cute, and just right for so many of my Sims. ^^
Test Subject
#19 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 4:22 AM
Adorable ghoulie kids clothes! =D I'm so happy to see more kid and teen choices lately. Please keep it up!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 9:26 AM
Thank you thank you for more kiddie clothes *bows* lol.

Dare to be loony - Visit my site - Cause sane sims just aren't fun..
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 2:06 AM
<333 thankie muchies!!!

I'm gonna sing the doom song!! Doom, doom, doom, doom, doom, doom, doom...
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 6:02 AM
I llike it. Thanks