Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Theorist
#51 Old 25th May 2007 at 4:20 PM
It Looks Ok to me...

But I do Admit the Coller is a Bit off....

But this IS a bacic Mesh annyway.

I'll Experiment some more, See what I can do :D

and the nunber is 8 at the end...
Screenshots

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 7:32 PM
Very useful tutorial. Thanks Faylen!
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 8th Oct 2007 at 11:44 PM
*heaves a huge sigh of relief*

A huge thank you! I need some regency clothing for a story I'm writing, and haven't found a dress that I really liked for elders. Now I have it. Thank you so much for your wonderful tutorial! It was very easy to follow, as all the tutorials are here. Thanks again!
Test Subject
#54 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 2:49 AM Last edited by Saiki_Anmei : 13th Jan 2008 at 9:01 PM. Reason: Solved the problem + adding a screenshot
I'm using SimPE 0.64, and when I double click on property set then click on plugin view, nothing shows up.

Edit:
I figured out how to do it for 0.64. After clicking on Property Set, click on the List tab at the bottom, where there should be an item in the list starting with "CASIE" or something like that. Click on it, then go to plugin view and that's where you change the age. Many thanks for this tutorial <3
Screenshots

Kupo!
Test Subject
#55 Old 16th May 2008 at 9:11 PM
Can anybody help me?

I have used this great tutorial many times to convert custom adult clothes to young adult and it has always worked....however recently it simply doesn't work, i can get to the stage where there are two copies of the original in bodyshop, and then i do the Sims PE stuff, but when i go back into Bodyshop...the new age of outfit doesn't appear.

The other day for some unknown reason some of my custom outfits (which active sims were wearing) just disappeared from their bodies and were replaced by grey suits from the base game. When I tried to get them back through redownloading custom outfits from thesims2.com and then changing age it just didnt work!

I am filming a movie so continuity is essential, and if I can't get my old outfits back I am screwed!

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#56 Old 17th May 2008 at 1:37 PM
There should definitely not be two copies of anything in bodyshop. Bodyshop should not even be used in this sort of conversion except to see if it worked, at the very end when you're done. You are doing something very, very wrong.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Test Subject
#57 Old 17th May 2008 at 7:11 PM Last edited by givemeallurpoison : 17th May 2008 at 7:17 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by J. M. Pescado
There should definitely not be two copies of anything in bodyshop. Bodyshop should not even be used in this sort of conversion except to see if it worked, at the very end when you're done. You are doing something very, very wrong.

Thanks for your quick reply, but I don't see why i shouldn't be using Bodyshop for this, as that is what it says to do in the tutorial, and I have followed the tutorial many times before and it has worked...any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Also, does anyone know if people who don't have the University EP can change outfits to Young Adult using SimsPE?
Test Subject
#58 Old 29th May 2008 at 11:50 AM
Ok, ever since I tried this tutorial SimPE is no longer working. And that was after trying to load the package file with it. What do I do?
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 10:15 PM
I just came across this tutorial and it was so useful. I was so frustrated 'cause there were some incredible adult clothes my young adults could not use, but now they can! The explanations are very clear and it all worked beautifully. Thank you very much, Faylen!
Test Subject
#60 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 6:30 AM
Default Teen accesories?
I recently recolored a hat for my sims, and wanted to use it for a teen, but then I realized that it was only for adults. :[
if I tried to convert it to teen, would it come out awful, or look alright?
If anyone could give me some advice I would greatly apreciate it :]
Test Subject
#61 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 8:18 AM
So, you can't convert from adult to teen? Or vice versa?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#62 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 9:52 AM
This technique works ONLY for adult, young adult, and elder. You cannot convert ANY other age groups (toddler, child, or teen) without making a new mesh!

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#63 Old 2nd Oct 2008 at 11:26 PM
The pictures are all 404 - Not Found.
Mad Poster
#64 Old 22nd Oct 2008 at 9:54 PM
I cant fnd the property sets thing
Inventor
#65 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 5:38 PM
I've used this code 0x00000048 to make some of my creations wearable for YA and A too. The code is now inserted the "age" line but the clothings aren't available for YA. What's wrong there?
Instructor
#66 Old 10th Nov 2008 at 8:35 PM
Ah sorry guys, I'm on SimPE version 0.72.1 and nothing do it : when I double-clic Property set, nothing happens. Nor on right nor bottom. Nothing to clic on.

Any suggestion ?
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 19th Nov 2008 at 1:17 PM
@ blackgryffin:

Well, my first suggestion is: when you start your SimPe, you should see the Plugin View Tab on the left bottom...Its the tab that shows your property set content.
If you can't see the tab, go to window >> plugin view.

My second suggestion: download the latest version of SimPe. I guess, most of the latest tutorials are explained for the latest version of SimPe, which should be the 0.68.2. Well, actually that's the version I'm working with. XD
Maybe there already is a new one? Dunno. XDD Check it out on the SimPE website.

Okay, time for my own question. XD
I don't know, if I can post that in this section...
Well, I have some necklaces for guys (adult), which I wanted to make work on male teens, either. I guess, changing the proberty set code makes no sense, because the sceletons of teens and adults are different.
So, how can I fix this, so I can use the necklace for teens as well?
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 19th Nov 2008 at 1:23 PM Last edited by melody2 : 19th Nov 2008 at 6:02 PM.
@ blackgryffin:

Oh, sorry. XD I just noticed, you already have the latest version of SimPe.
Gomen nassai. ^^° Well, then it may be the window problem. Just check, if your plugin view tab is open, you know, at the window button thingy on top of SimPe.

I hope, someone will read my previous post after this second one here. XDD
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 28th Nov 2008 at 3:01 PM
Thanks,Faylen! Thanks to you,my elders are absolutely fabulous! Thank you again,
~willwrightfan~
Test Subject
#70 Old 6th Jan 2009 at 1:33 AM
Thank you, Faylen, for taking the time to write such detailed easy to understand tutorials. I've learned so much from them
Test Subject
#71 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 9:29 PM
so is there anyway possible to convert teen to adult w/o getting the space between the neck? or it's completly impossible?

-Girl Game Freak-
-Philly Girl Till The End -
Top Secret Researcher
#72 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 11:38 PM
dang it, i wish i could convert teen outfits into adult outfits again! arggg, im disappointed that wont work! but thanks, anyways! I will probably need this in the future.

ENTJ
Test Subject
#73 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 1:41 PM
Thank you very much, now my elders can go fashionistas!
Test Subject
#74 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 9:52 AM
wait, wat version do u have cuz mine looks nothin like that pls reply
Test Subject
#75 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 2:10 AM
What is the child conversion code?
How DO you convert it?
Page 3 of 5