Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Victorian Spectacles

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 20th Jan 2006 at 10:41 AM - Updated 2nd Jul 2013 at 7:49 PM by HystericalParoxysm

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 10:53 AM
Nice spectacles

Many people don't belive ghost,you know why?Because they didn't see ghost.....
Please visit my forum The Simmerz.com
Field Researcher
#3 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 11:00 AM
nice spectacle,but if you have time for another can you make a modern one.

again very nice thankyou forsharing them.

Check it out.....
HERE
DeviantArt

Don't forget to comment,mean a lot 2 me
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 11:00 AM
Ahhh, thank you SO MUCH. I've been wanting glasses like that since I started playing, but my meshing skills are abysmal. If you make this fit men like you said, you are officially my HERO.
Instructor
#5 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 11:39 AM
it's great!
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 12:22 PM
Thanks a million! I've wanted nose specs for a long time.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 12:30 PM
can you make a cyclops spectacles??:D

Many people don't belive ghost,you know why?Because they didn't see ghost.....
Please visit my forum The Simmerz.com
Field Researcher
#8 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 1:23 PM
Very nice. Thank you.
Alchemist
#9 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 2:17 PM
Thanks, they're cool! They will go great with my old fashioned elders

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Instructor
#10 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 2:35 PM
well done, thanks

If YoU cAn'T gEt WhAt YoU lIkE, wHy NoT TrY tO lIkE wHaT yOu GeT??
Field Researcher
#11 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 2:36 PM
Fine! My elders will be charming with these ones.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. (Oscar Wilde)
Instructor
#12 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 4:19 PM
Is there any chance you might make glasses for Nooj by perhaps enlarging the glass part of the spectacles a bit?

God, please protect me from your idiot followers for they have blinded themselves with bleach.

Money doesn't buy you happiness but it buys you beer and coffee.

Life is like Go. Its takes smart and amoral people to make decisions based on their strategies of living.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 4:54 PM
These will be perfect for my McGonagall!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 5:47 PM
They are perfect! Just what i needed! My elders will now look nice And they fit a sim to make her seem as a librarian in case i need one for a movie :D
Field Researcher
#15 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 5:53 PM
I really wanted something like these for my Victorian/Hogsmeade Sims!!! Thank you so much! :D
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 9:53 PM
kc15: I tend to make more Edwardian/Victorian things, just because it's a style I like myself, but if you have a specific style in mind and can give me some images of what you'd like, if I have time, I could take a whack at it. Just bear in mind, this is my first mesh and it's just edited from a Maxis mesh, so I'm still just a beginner.

Phoenix06: Just like this, but with one lens? I... suppose I might be able to...

Xunixeon - I think I actually have a version saved with a little bit larger of a lens (I kept sizing them down from the original Maxis mesh till they reached the point I wanted). If you can give me an image of the scale you're looking for, I could probably give it a whirl.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 20th Jan 2006 at 11:30 PM
Love These! These Will Look Awesome With My Stuff From Sussi's ! Could You Please Make These In A Gold Color? Possibly Square Or Rectangle, But Same Size? Thank You Again!

Everything happens for a reason!
Instructor
#18 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 1:08 AM
Ooh, nice. I've been waiting for something like this. Thank you!

I'd also really love to see some glasses with thin wire frames and smallish rectangular lenses. (Ovals would be nice too, but I really want rectangular ones.) New glasses meshes are so uncommon despite all the other accessories people have made.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 21st Jan 2006 at 6:01 AM
This is a really cool idea. I don't have a Victorian neighborhood or anything, but they will lend some character to my characters! Especially elders and nerdy adults (although I must say, most of the Maxis glasses are more than nerdy enough; these are actually CUTE)
Field Researcher
#20 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 1:06 AM
Could you do half-moon specs, Like Dumbledore's?

boolprop iqtestingenabled true
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 3:30 AM
Cassandra - I'm not a Potter-head, but I may be able to if you can get me some good pictures.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 9:49 AM
How adorable <3 Now you must make me some nice oval shaped glasses for my self sim XD No one ever thinks to make new glasses.
Field Researcher
#23 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 6:36 PM
These are great,thank you HP.

Welcome to The Machine
*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸*¤*¸.·'´)¸.·'´)*
»~:¤.·º`·Pink Floyd.·´º·.¤:~«
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´*¤*`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*
Inventor
#24 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 9:22 PM
Great job. Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#25 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 3:49 AM
this is really cool! i've been looking for something like this! would you perhaps let me know when you've done them up for men and kids too? that would be really fantastic.

paige
Page 1 of 2