Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Updated* 12 Lord of the Rings outfits + requested Hand of Saruman

by Miien Posted 21st Jan 2006 at 7:00 PM - Updated 15th Mar 2006 at 12:06 PM by Miien : wrong files added, changed them into the right ones now :)

53 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 52 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 11:43 AM
Awesome stuff! I love all things LotR, I'm definitely going to use these! Thanks!

"Are you mad?"
"Possibly."
Field Researcher
#3 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 12:55 PM
Yay ! I love lord of the rings !!! :bow:
:D
Thanks so much for making & sharing ! :D

Happy apple poison.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 1:02 PM
Miien my girl, me LUUUUVES you!!!! thanks for making these, you rock

Mornie utúlië (darkness has come)
Believe and you will find your way
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 1:29 PM
Such beautiful work! Thank you so much! I know these probably took you an incrediable amount of time to create ... it is truly appreciated!

More from Galilea at TSR, most all of my lots and items are free! Useage Policy: You are free to use my items anywhere (free or paysite).
Forum Resident
#6 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 1:47 PM
After several tries to see the pictures I admire this outfit! Thank you very much!!!
Every Tolkin fan will be glad to have your work within his downloads.
Request: Who is willing to program a hack that gives me the time to play the different themes I would'nt like to miss in the game?
Thank's again!
hexameter
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 3:38 PM
These are brilliant,Thanks for sharing,I have been looking for this!

Lifes a beach!-[COLOR=Yellow]Spongebob Squarepants[/COLOR]
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 5:16 PM
brilliant work! thank you for sharing and all of your hard work.

He who laughs last... thinks slowest.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 7:31 PM
These are simply amazing! They're so spot on and so beautiful. Good show!

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 8:18 PM
Brilliant
Wow, what an amazing job! Thanks so much. I am a big LOTR fan.

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.- Eleanor Roosevelt
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 10:59 PM
Thanks for all your time and effort!
I love the mithral shirt!
Cult Leader
#12 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 1:58 AM
Wow great work. Thanx
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 3:13 AM
Wow! This is great! Now I have something to go with my elvish sims! Great work, truely... ^.~
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 4:41 AM
I know this is off topic..but I love your avatar lol...bother.....

P.S. very preety dress........bother.
Instructor
#15 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 12:49 PM
I have all the meshes but these won't show up. I have them in my downloads folder.
Any ideas?

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Instructor
#16 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 12:52 PM
not even the Maxis ones show up! I have double checked but they are just not there.

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Instructor
#17 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 12:52 PM
I really love these though and would love them in my game...

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 3:49 PM
Hmmm, this is very strange, I really don't know how come they don't show up
Instructor
#19 Old 23rd Jan 2006 at 4:27 PM
Yep...same here. Are they from the project file or saved sims file. Once you have completed and saved a project the completed .package is saved in the Saved Sims folder. I think this is the one that you should upload...I think that is correct maybe a more experienced mesher/sim creator would know the answer.
Regards,
ZenFrog76

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Field Researcher
#20 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 8:06 AM
Only the meshes showed up in my game too

I'm at an age when my back goes out more than I do !!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#21 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 3:24 PM
Woohoo, I think I solved the problem, thx to ZenFrog and Silvertreedrake. Thank you guuuuys! I'll reupload the RIGHT files as soon as possible, I'm really sorry for giving you the wrong ones :sorry:
Instructor
#22 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 3:26 PM
That's no problem. Can't wait to see these they look so good. I am really after the blokes stuff as there is a lack of it in the game. Thank you.

PS- My grandmother is Belgian and I have family there...some in Mechlen and some are in Berlar and I have a cousin in Antwerp.

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#23 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 4:57 PM
Haha, you're welcome What a small world, I live in Antwerp, too and have some friends in Mechlen :D
Forum Resident
#24 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 6:17 PM
Thanks so much for these, don't feel bad. I checked them out in body-shop and they look fantastic, definately worth the wait. :D
Instructor
#25 Old 24th Jan 2006 at 10:08 PM
My auntie and uncle live in Berlar...not far from the station. When there for New Years once and sat down to the table at 6pm and didn't leave the table until one o'clock in the morning. Antwerp zoo is amazing...it doesn't look much from the outside but it was the first place I saw a dolphin up close.

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Page 1 of 3