Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Spawn

by ajschlosser Posted 7th Feb 2006 at 5:39 AM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 6:02 PM
Thanks this is pretty good.

Read my signature it cries for attention!

Wookiees, Bats, Zombies and more see my work here.
http://modthesims2.com/member.php?u=150649
Instructor
#3 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 6:08 PM
Very cool. He looks alot like the picture, and like he does in the movie. I haven't read the Spawn comics though, so I'm not sure how much this Sim looks like them. I'll be sure to grab one when I buy my nexy Outsiders issue. 4 stars. Thanks for posting him for everyone here to use.

Beep boop.
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 6:19 PM
S to the P-A-W-N go Spawny

omg, thats really awesome! Thank you
Instructor
#5 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 6:52 PM
Very Very Nice!!! I was wondering when someone was gonna create Spawn!!! Beautiful work!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 7th Feb 2006 at 11:17 PM
Excellent job, :nod: definitively one of my faves, now about the cape LOL!!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 12:11 AM
nice and thank you

man i wish i could make a sim murder other sims in horrible fasions....i mean i wish all my sims could live happily together
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 1:05 AM
Not really something I'd go for, but I have to approve of your use of Iced Earth lyrics!
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Feb 2006 at 2:37 AM
S to the P to the A to W to the N to the Y
S to the P to the A to W to the N to the Y

Go Spawny! Go Spawny!

this is great! ^ .^ yes hello rock on!

Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn!

You're twisted, depraved, and rotten to the core... I like that in a person!

If Walking Is So Good For You, Then Why Does My Mailman Look Like Jabba The Hut?
Test Subject
#10 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 4:50 AM Last edited by DEATH_152 : 11th Feb 2006 at 5:18 AM.
Oh MY GOD thats awesome :P

Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 7:42 PM
Umm, my spawn clothes don't work, everything else does though, the skin, the face, make up an all.
I have the body builder mesh, and i can get a naked top for him from previous downloaded stuff, but i canni see his skull belt an all! I WANT A WORKING SPAWN!!!!

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]What's the deal with [COLOR=Silver]steel[/COLOR] wool? Is it steel or is it wool? Make up your mind steel wool[/COLOR]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 4:19 AM
That's really strange...try re-downloading the "Body Builder Meshes" and see if that helps because it does work for anyone else. If you don't have all the expansions, maybe you downloaded the wrong mesh that doesnt work for what expansions that you have. You will also need to get the see-thru clothing if you want to bypass the default underwear and swimwear. It's in the adult section so hopefully you have access to that area: http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=103557
#13 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 11:25 AM
It says I don't have the right expansions to install that sim, plz help i have the right xpansions and the correct meshes, any ideas?
Test Subject
#14 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 12:39 AM
Very well done, thanks for doing it.

Now if there was just some way to do a Cape that could expand/contract and do other wierd things.

Darque
(-)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 4:16 AM
Hey Darque, yeah, that would be a cool thing. I think those kind of things are only in actual console video games and not in the Sim world....tear!