Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

AM + AF Industrial goth outfits

by avund Posted 23rd Feb 2006 at 10:00 PM - Updated 24th Feb 2006 at 7:30 AM by avund

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 7:20 AM
I like the female one, thasnks ^_^ And I love the boots, and that mesh.

Garden of Shadows; for your goth side.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 8:17 AM
Thanks ^_^
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 3:12 PM
Oh wow, I stuff love all of your stuff! Your so awsome, thanx for sharing! ^,^
Field Researcher
#5 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 6:53 PM
All of your stuff has such detail that the screenshots never give justice to.. Your work is one of the best I have found.. I know you hear it all the time but GREAT JOB!!!!!!

"There's nothing worse than a reverse gaurdian angel who is inside you telling you all the worst things to do.."
--William S. Burroughs
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 8:19 PM
Oh, doll. I abs. LOVE these. Told you I wuld, didn't I?
Glad you recoloured my outfit. I was hoping for a black one. Yay. My closet is expanding!
I shall miss you!
Love,
Stephen

P.S.
With the female outfit,
Maybe I'll make you and move you in with my family.
Hey... that's not a bad idea!
You'd be a fine addition. ^.^ :valentine

in this world of delusion,
you were all that i believed in.

unfortunately it was all an illusion,
i can't believe how easily i was deceived.
Instructor
#7 Old 24th Feb 2006 at 10:44 PM
The AF outfit is incredibly sexy. Its a must have for my game. I have so many ideas for it You did an amazingly wicked job on these. 5 stars. Thanks for sharing these wondeful outfits with us, they're going to make a lot of people happy.

-deviantinvader

Beep boop.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 1:51 AM
This is great! Thank you so so much. I always do a semi-happy dance when I see you've posted something new. :D

Ginny

I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons. I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 25th Feb 2006 at 7:47 PM
you just keep going better and better! amazing work :D