Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DC's Arsenal (by request)

by SynapticSim Posted 5th Mar 2006 at 2:14 AM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Mar 2006 at 1:38 PM
Wow! Thanks so much! Hes perfect! :D
Instructor
#3 Old 5th Mar 2006 at 4:11 PM
Very very cool and well done. You did an amazingly wickedly sweet job on him. This brings me up to 2 members of The Outsiders. I can't thank you enough for sharing him with us. The Outsiders is my favorie Comic, so this will be one of the best things that I've ever put into my game. 5 stars. Thank you so much for sharing him.

-deviantinvader

Beep boop.
Inventor
#4 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 7:59 AM
Thanks for sharing your amazing work.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 1:35 PM
thank's a bunch Syn, i was having a big computer issue, it would not work at all, and i thought it was it for my MTS2 days, but its okay now anyways thank you vey much

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 1:14 AM
Sweet...more great work from the Almighty Syn...good job man.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 7th Mar 2006 at 3:01 AM
Great job! I love the color.

watch Jensen Ackles in Supernatural
watch Allison Mack in Smallville
watch Jeff Hardy in Monday Night Raw
Test Subject
#8 Old 31st Jul 2006 at 7:32 AM
Yes, Oh, freaking YES! My DCU alt universe neighborhood just keeps getting better! (Now to see if someone's done an Ollie, Connor, and Mia...)