Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Superman Returns (New Look)

by crazydragon21277 Posted 12th Mar 2006 at 12:15 PM - Updated 13th Mar 2006 at 9:05 PM by crazydragon21277

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Inventor
#2 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 11:49 PM
Hey you can use as many user created meshes as you need! lol! I doubt the comic fans will complain! BUT STILL! This is pretty good! ;oD Can't wait to see what else ya got :o)
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Mar 2006 at 11:52 PM
I tried to download but it states needs OFB to install

MAN ON A MISSION
Forum Resident
#4 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 1:04 AM
This is very cool, and from what I've seen of the pics of the new movie, the body size is just about right for this sim. The New Superman does seem a bit scrawny. Anyway, thought this was good, you did a great job getting the coloring right on the suit!

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Scholar
#5 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 2:25 AM
Handsome! Shame I don't have Open For Business! Just Sims and University

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 4:16 AM
I love the new Superman. I just saw the new movie last night and it was awsome, I want to see it again, Thank's so much for gettign the coloring of the S right so many downloads have it as red with a black background and not yellow. I'm not sure if can use it but I'll try.
Scholar
#7 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 3:57 PM
The new Superman is awesome. This one looks great but Ill be thickening those brows a bit. The costume is PERFECT!!! Awesome work all around!! :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 7:34 AM
This is great. you worked realy well on the costume, I look forward to more from you.
the move is brilliant and so is this mod (use less of other peoples meshes next time lol, but then again what use are they if you cant use them)