Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jelenedra-Bastila Shan

by jelenedra Posted 12th Mar 2006 at 10:35 PM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 10:22 PM
This is awesome! Congrats on great texture work and a cool Sim. She'll look great in my game. 5 stars.
Inventor
#3 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 12:41 AM
Agreed very well layed out! I also like your choice of hair! lol! It's very very very very! close! Almost perfect! ;oD
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 2:05 AM
Awesome! Up until now, we've had jedi robes, but never jedi underwear! Thought of doing a Carth or something so Bastila can have somebody to run around with? Thanks a lot!
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 4:54 PM
Paid subscription required to get hair mesh. Anywhere else we can get it?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 5:02 PM
Really? Huh, I must not have noticed because I got it here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=76778

What I get for linking the homepage instead of the thread I got it from. Sorry about that.

And Trogdor smote the Kerrak and all was in burnination......
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 6:56 PM
Oh, I LOVE Star Wars!

Thank you for sharing!!!

:nod:

*Hey, how about Mara Jade, too?*

:wave:

MY FAVORITE FREEBIES:
The Sims 1 and 2 Downloads, Desktop Themes and More!!!
* CLICK HERE *
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 1:38 AM
I.. could could kiss your feet.. at this very moment. *Faint of happiness*

"Once again, she returns.. To the arms of her angel, angel or demon? Still, he calls her.. Luring her back, from the grave. Angel or dark seducer? Who are you, strange angel?"

Phantom of the Opera
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 5:32 PM
Feline, I'd love to do a Mara Jade. I just need some reference pictures. It's been awhile since I've read any of the books, so my mental picture of Mara Jade is still a hard ass. And now she's Luke's sweety, so I am sure things have changed a bit.

I am working on a Female Revan based off of my favorite player model (the one with short black hair that hangs in her eyes, perfect for the EMO OFB Hairstyle). She should be sent to the queue hopefully by tonight. I'm trying to decide if I want to tackle custom clothes for her or if I want to just sent her through with what I have her wearing in my game.

Test Subject
#10 Old 10th Apr 2006 at 9:34 AM
I always want to have a Bastila Sim. THX a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th May 2006 at 6:05 AM
ummm yea i cant get the mesh for the hair,

Hope is a good thing, Maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies..

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your sigature.

Get Busy Living or Get busy dieing
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 20th May 2006 at 9:38 AM
Oh, wow... I LOVE YOUR SIMS!! You're so good... They're amazing... Oh hey, speaking of KOTOR, I'm stuck. Can I, like, ask you for help? Am I even allowed to do that? It's not off-topic, is it?
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th May 2006 at 4:13 AM
I love this sim, but not able to get it to work. It tells me "This content requires expantion pack data that is not installed". I am running sims 2, university, and night life....but not ofb. Can you please help me out.

Thanks
Test Subject
#14 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 8:25 PM
I love star wars. Perfectly done jedi robe. Waiting for other jedi sims from KotOR. May the Force be with you, jelenedra!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 6:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bezhan
I love this sim, but not able to get it to work. It tells me "This content requires expantion pack data that is not installed". I am running sims 2, university, and night life....but not ofb. Can you please help me out.

Thanks

Bezhan, I suggest installing the simspack with CleanInstaller, as opposed to just double clicking the SimsPack. There were no OFB content used in the sim, I just used the OFB Body Shop to make her.

Lab Assistant
#16 Old 19th Aug 2006 at 8:25 PM
so cool! my bro loves her
Test Subject
#17 Old 8th Oct 2006 at 9:45 PM
Great work! I wish I'd seen this sooner! I wound up making a "fake" Bastila in my game with a low pigtails hairstyle to go into my KotOR neighborhood. Her outfit is spot on.
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 4:52 PM
Hair mesh seems to be unavailable. Due to Exnem site been revamped, the link is outdated, and I can't find the exact mesh. The entire site seems to be paysite as well (still haven't found anything there you can download without paid membership). The link within MST2 doesn't work either, anymore ^^; Maybe not too surprising, considering it's been a few years.

Still, thanks a lot ^_^ I'm not that into KoToR to want to make a SW neighbourhood, but I do love her outfit.