Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Lost X-Men (Spoilers Included)

by SynapticSim Posted 15th Mar 2006 at 2:38 AM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 6:58 AM
I just recently imported ALL of your Xmen stuff into my game. I must admit, you have become a major source of enjoyment for me and my Sims. Granted, my Xteam is all male, but that would not have been possible without your outfits and skins to pull it all together. Thank you for all the hard work!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 7:18 AM
Really very nice!!!

And, I'm so happy simply to see more superheroes!!!

Much, much appreciated!!! Thank you!!!

:valentine

MY FAVORITE FREEBIES:
The Sims 1 and 2 Downloads, Desktop Themes and More!!!
* CLICK HERE *
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 10:52 AM
omg
i loved that comic i cant wait to put them in the game thanks synaptic ur the best :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :nod: :wave:
Scholar
#5 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 2:05 PM
Lost X-Men? Wow. I didn't know about those! Great Job

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 3:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rythela
Lost X-Men? Wow. I didn't know about those! Great Job

I agree. I wonder if they will be putting them in any of the x-men cartoon/movies. That would be cool.

"It's never to late to make a new beginning!"
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 4:03 PM
Um.. You do know that Wolvie and the others aren't the original X-men right? The team started with Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Angel, Ice man and the Beast. The Wolverins, Storm etc line-up was the second team. You probably already knew that but you said they were the oringinal X-men in your post, so I just wanted to check.

Great job on the costumes, by the way. You made them look quite close to the illustrations, which is impressive.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 11:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FriendlyQuark
Um.. You do know that Wolvie and the others aren't the original X-men right? The team started with Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Angel, Ice man and the Beast. The Wolverins, Storm etc line-up was the second team. You probably already knew that but you said they were the oringinal X-men in your post, so I just wanted to check.

Great job on the costumes, by the way. You made them look quite close to the illustrations, which is impressive.

Actually, I didn't say that Wolverine, Storm, and Nightcrawler were the Original X-Men. I simply said that before them, there were these four mutants, who were the true second group of X-Men. This team was sent to save the Original team (Yes, I know, Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Angel, Iceman, and Beast) who were trapped on the living island of Krakoa. It has just been revealed that these four mutants were sent to save the original X-Men before Xavier assembled the multi-national group that included Wolverine, Storm, Nightcrawler, Banshee, Sunspot, and Thunderbird. So, technically, that would make them the third team. You should check out the mini-series X-Men: Deadly Genesis, on shelves now, it includes this great story of Xavier's Secret Shame. Also, a very big secret about Kid Vulcan, that I didn't reveal here.

Thanx ~ Syn
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 12:31 AM
Oh man I love your stuff.
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 3:09 AM
interesting.
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 7:47 PM
tell us the secrets