Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Exiles!

by SynapticSim Posted 18th Mar 2006 at 1:56 AM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 6:19 AM
ive seen a lot of art and things with blink? what dose she do?

`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·The Stars Remind Us The Past Is Real`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·
Field Researcher
#3 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 6:56 AM
Blink's a teleporter. And when she teleports she makes a "BLINK" sound, hence her name.

Yaaaaaaaaaay Exiles!

Come hang out with me and SynapticSim at The Lair
Test Subject
#4 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 11:22 AM
These look cool even though I'm not familiar with the Exiles - I thought Sunfire was male?

Thanks anyway!

From the ashes...
Victory!
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 12:52 PM
this is just wow amazing
good job syn
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 1:29 PM
Okey Doke, let me give y'all some background on the Exiles. Each of them has been an X-Man, but they have all been plucked from alternate timelines. They were assembled to repair other alternate timelines. Each "mission" had a certain task required to put that timeline back on the right track. Each Exile was promised that they would be returned to their respective timeline after enough servitude. There are only Six Exiles at any given time. If one somehow perished, got left behind due to injury, or was sent back to their own timeline, they would be replaced by a new member. Blink, Nocturne, Morph, Mimic, Thunderbird, and Magnus were the original members. In their first mission, Magnus sacrificed himself, and he was replaced by Sunfire. Several deaths and injuries later, many Exiles have come and gone. It's a pretty good series, and if any of you have some extra money shell out, I'd consider it a good read.

~ Syn OUT!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 3:02 PM
Awesome work, Syn! Blink is a very interesting character, and it's amazing how you did Sasquatch!

Quote:
These look cool even though I'm not familiar with the Exiles - I thought Sunfire was male?

This is a different Sunfire, her name is -was, because she's dead- Mariko Yashida, nothing to do with Logan's former and deceased lover.

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/chara...sp?fldAuto=1759

Dr. Cameron: Men should grow up.
Dr. Gregory House: Yeah. And dogs should stop licking themselves. It's not gonna happen.
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 4:10 PM
Awesome! Thank you! You picked EXACTLY the ones I wanted too! I was going to try to make them if no one else did! Any more Exiles on the way? I love ALL your skins...you're my favorite skinner!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 18th Mar 2006 at 8:51 PM
Dude, that is awesome. Thank you SO much.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 10:48 AM
Well done you really are the Stan Lee of making comic book sims.

And Again Well Done
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 2:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kramnaols
Well done you really are the Stan Lee of making comic book sims.

And Again Well Done

:haha: LOL! That's probably one of the best comments I've ever had! Thank you so much, that gave me a good laugh. Now all I need is y'all to start ending your post "Make Mine SynapticSim!" Just Kidding!

Thanx ~ Syn
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 7:14 PM
Very nice, Stan!!!

(PS: Does anyone know when Sasquatch turned white in the comic books? I know, originally, his fur was orange. And, sadly, I've missed a LOT of back history.)

:sadpanda:

Thanks, again, Syn...

:wave:

MY FAVORITE FREEBIES:
The Sims 1 and 2 Downloads, Desktop Themes and More!!!
* CLICK HERE *
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 19th Mar 2006 at 7:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FightingFeline
Very nice, Stan!!!

(PS: Does anyone know when Sasquatch turned white in the comic books? I know, originally, his fur was orange. And, sadly, I've missed a LOT of back history.)

:sadpanda:

Thanks, again, Syn...

*puts on nerd cap*

Sasquatch in Exiles was both white and female. Sasquatch was really Heather Hudson. There's a big thing with a "god" named Tarnaq which is just not worth mentioning.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 2:17 AM
Thanks dracine and SynapticSim!!!

Your answers and PM were very helpful!!!

:nod:

Quote: Originally posted by dracine
*puts on nerd cap*

Sasquatch in Exiles was both white and female. Sasquatch was really Heather Hudson. There's a big thing with a "god" named Tarnaq which is just not worth mentioning.

MY FAVORITE FREEBIES:
The Sims 1 and 2 Downloads, Desktop Themes and More!!!
* CLICK HERE *
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 2:26 AM
If anyone else is interested in knowing more about the series, here's an almost complete Issue Summary. The last 3 or so issues aren't included, but I'm sure they'll update.

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/issue....asp?fldAuto=34

~ Syn
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 7:37 PM
Great job as usual SynapticSim.

I can only hope you'll be doing X3 skins to coincide with the movie's release.
Test Subject
#17 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 12:44 PM
Aiyaaahh?
Psst, Where's beak and magik =[ Couldjuu just do there costumes and like pm them to me >_>; because i love them =]
[I made an angel salvadore and i need her to make babiesss.]
Test Subject
#18 Old 13th Feb 2009 at 11:26 PM
Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Exiles 4ever!!!!!