Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Firestar

by SynapticSim Posted 21st Mar 2006 at 9:04 AM - Updated 22nd Mar 2006 at 2:12 AM by SynapticSim

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Mar 2006 at 12:01 AM
Sweet Syn...hope all is well...I havent been designing lately due to the fact that I play rugby. THANKS for the Sim.
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Mar 2006 at 1:45 AM
Your Firestar is every bit as fantastic as all your other Sims. Thank you so much for making her.
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Mar 2006 at 5:36 PM
Another great addition to my comicbook neighbourhood - I think she'd make a fine match for lonely old Pyro...

Thanks!

From the ashes...
Victory!
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Mar 2006 at 5:39 PM
As a big fan of FIrestar, I am thrilled you made this Sim! Thanks! I am even more thrilled that someone else was a fan enough to request her.
Although a small point from the comic book geek: she was never officially affiliated with the X-Men. She did, however, make her Marvel premiere in an X-Men comic ... as a pawn of the Hellion Empath to fight against the X-Men.
Geek mode off!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 12:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Psistorm4472
As a big fan of FIrestar, I am thrilled you made this Sim! Thanks! I am even more thrilled that someone else was a fan enough to request her.
Although a small point from the comic book geek: she was never officially affiliated with the X-Men. She did, however, make her Marvel premiere in an X-Men comic ... as a pawn of the Hellion Empath to fight against the X-Men.
Geek mode off!

Thanx for the info Psistorm! I just browsed her bio, and I remember seeing that Xavier invited her to join the School, but that she turned it down. I meant to say that she has had some form of relationship with the X-Men, Hellions, New Warriors, and Avengers.

Thanx everybody!

~ Syn
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 23rd Mar 2006 at 10:44 PM
Hey, Syn...

:wave:

Love it, love it, love it!!!

:moose:

MY FAVORITE FREEBIES:
The Sims 1 and 2 Downloads, Desktop Themes and More!!!
* CLICK HERE *
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Mar 2006 at 2:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Psistorm4472
Geek mode off!

It's always great to meet another Firestar fan. However, you can't blame Syn for saying Firestar was in the X-Men. Her very first appearance was in the cartoon SpiderMan and His Amazing Friends. In the cartoon, her origins clearly stated that she had been a member of the X-Men. In fact, she was recruited by the X-Men when Angel was a member and that's where she first met Iceman. It was when Marvel FINALLY decided to add her to the comic books that her origins changed. For whatever reason, they changed Firestar's origins completely. The White Queen recruited her first in the comics and she never joined the X-Men. However, for those of us who watched the very first Firestar on TV, it's hard not to think of her as being an X-Man. Just thought I'd add that little known info.