Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Squall and Quistis from Final Fantasy 8, in their SeeD uniforms!

by shannanagins Posted 12th Apr 2006 at 5:39 AM - Updated 13th Apr 2006 at 1:16 AM by shannanagins

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 47 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 4:33 PM
I love the Quistis uniform...

I think you placed the belt on Squall a bit to high... Not that i could do it but i'm just saying!!!

Do you bury me when i'm gone,
do you teach me while i'm here.
Just as soon as i belong,
than it's time i disappear!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 4:46 PM
I love Quistis uniform!! Beautiful detail! He couldn't be any happier with his new duds! Thanks for the great work!

I...will never be a memory.
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 5:18 PM
So freakin beautiful... Always such wonderful work!

There are three rules in internet signatures:
1. keep them short.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 5:36 PM
Awesome!!!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 6:09 PM Last edited by VirtualPetz : 12th Apr 2006 at 6:38 PM.
Wow....I cannot believe how WONDERFUL these are!Downloading now!
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 6:53 PM
Quistis' outfit is perfect.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 7:37 PM
Oh wow! I love them both.

You're making the garden - woo. Can't wait to see it.

Sims 2 - a dollshouse for you
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 7:47 PM Last edited by alexalobanrox : 12th Apr 2006 at 7:55 PM. Reason: typo
This is PERFECT! Great Work!
My Favourite FF is FFVIII so thanks!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 7:47 PM
Oh, wow! These are so cool! Not downloading right now (having computer problems TT_TT), but I will definately do so later! Great work and detail. Thank you for such awesome creations!
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 8:09 PM
These are great, and it's lovely to hear that you're working on making Garden as well! =D
Any chance of also making a Seifer sim, perhaps?

Aliquando et insanire iucundum est.

TLKFAA | DeviantArt | LiveJournal | FurAffinity
Inventor
#12 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 8:18 PM
Wonderful!! Thank you so much for all your Final Fantasy creations xxx Stunning x
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 10:28 PM
Great job on another pair of wonderful creations!
Scholar
#14 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 11:49 PM
GREAT WORK!! I love all of your Final Fantasy crations, I'm a big fan of FF, especially FF7 and FF8.
Thanks a lot ;-)
Field Researcher
#15 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 12:06 AM
The way u mention like u going to leave us??? :?:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 1:12 AM
Thanks everyone! And no, i'm not leaving :P

Due to lack of time and motivation, I will be retiring.

**update - feb 1** wow... i got so caught up in life that i completely forgot about uploading the Garden... sorry to leave you guys hanging like that, but i will try and remember to do this soon.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 2:45 AM
Awesome! I've always loved the SeeD uniforms, and it's so cool to be able to use them in the game! Thanks a lot!

Edit: The Squall file seems to be corrupted.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 9:30 AM
I love this,actually I love Quistis(my fave from FF series,she looks like my cousin),n how did u manage to compress 2 sims but only 4 MB+?!I compressed 1 sim n it usually 6 MB+ :insane:

For Freelance Wolf if it said corrupted when u r DLing,its probably ur internet browser's problem,if it said corrupted when u r unzipping it,then the DL process wasn't complete,u should reDL it anyway

Problems installing stuffs?Use Sims2Pack Clean Installer

Problems extracting stuffs?Use ALZip
Field Researcher
#19 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 10:09 AM
It said corrupted when attempting to install the file. The Quistis one is fine, though, so I don't see how the DL process wasn't completed unless both files were corrupted.

I just tried it again anyway and it still says corrupted.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 3:16 PM Last edited by KagomeTessaiga : 13th Apr 2006 at 5:15 PM.
Thank you I love FF VIII! But I can't get the Mesh because the link is broken? I had no problems with the Sims but I couldn't get the Mesh by
now

Alright got the Mesh right now =)!

Open my Grave, and let the Sunshine in, 'cause I am just a lost soul, help me to crawl, show me the way, the way into your heart, oh can't you see how I'm dying?! [...]
God save the Queen - but why can't God save me?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Test Subject
#21 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 4:55 PM
oh my......
wow.....
you are the best and i will love you 4ever.
thank you thank you thank you
they are soooooooooooooo worth it. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

"I tried so hard and got so far but in the end it doesn't even matter" linkin park
Test Subject
#22 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 10:19 PM Last edited by Mera : 13th Apr 2006 at 10:28 PM. Reason: forgot to add...
wow...
these are great. I have been trying to re-make all of the main locations from FFVIII for some time now and the Garden is rather tricky. How are you going by it? I was going to make it from multiple lots packed close to one another on a custom neighborhood but it is very difficult. I did make Winhill and Edea's Orphanage already. Close to completion with Timber.

edit: forgot to add that I also have a completed Caraway's Mansion.

I was also making the FFVIII characters, main and subs but you have pretty much beat me on them. Rose made the perfect Rinoa mesh for me (she is sweet) but otherwise, your sims are great for the rest of them. I was hoping someone could come out with a good mesh for Squall's normal outfit but have not seen one yet.

I would love to help you out in anyway that I can to complete this FFVIII themed Sims 2 world. Just let me know!

-Mera

~Mera~
Test Subject
#23 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 12:58 PM
This is weird..?
I downloaded the file and also all the meshes in the correct map, but my Quistis doesn't seem to show up anywhere...

I need help here anyone got any suggestions... I did try to downloading it a few times by now but I really can't find her?

Do you bury me when i'm gone,
do you teach me while i'm here.
Just as soon as i belong,
than it's time i disappear!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 1:26 PM
kevin: hmm, did you make sure and install the sims2pack file? I've done that before, where I would just extract all my .rars to the download folder but can't find the full sims. Go back into the downloads folder and see if you can find them. Hope that helps!

mera: thanks! haha, yeah my rinoa is kinda.... chunky At the time there was no appropriate mesh. Anyway, for the garden, I am using the largest sized lot, and it's actually going to fit (barely)! It's slighty scaled down, but I think it will still get the point across. I'll post working screenshots here later, if you want to see them. Also, you should upload your ff8 buildings/neighborhoods! I would love to have them :D

Due to lack of time and motivation, I will be retiring.

**update - feb 1** wow... i got so caught up in life that i completely forgot about uploading the Garden... sorry to leave you guys hanging like that, but i will try and remember to do this soon.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 2:37 PM
Although I skipped from ff7 to 9 these outfits are too good to pass up. Thanks for all your work Shannanagins, great job!
Page 1 of 3