Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Alpha editable dress

by PAF Posted 24th Apr 2006 at 6:22 AM - Updated 26th Apr 2006 at 5:35 AM by PAF : body mesh

51 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 49 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Inventor
#2 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 6:36 AM
Thank you very much! You did an excellent job! :D

I'll definitely make some recolours. I'm so glad that you added bumpmaps!

Visit my site: www.simkot.com
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#3 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 6:44 AM
Awesome thanks so much

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 6:46 AM
Ooooooooooh. Dang it, like I didn't have enough to do! Now I have to go make a whole pile of recolours for this. *shakes a very impressed fist* Wonderful, and obviously going to be VERY versatile. Thanks much! :D

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Inventor
#5 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 6:50 AM
You did a great job. Great work. Thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 10:36 AM
This could make a good Rinoa.
Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 10:37 AM
well now I'll have to download it since it's gonna be easy to recolor and every other dress will require it anyway lol
THANK YOUS! And congrats on a job well done!

But it doesn't go any longer then shown, or does it?
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 3:03 PM
Thanks for all of the compliments.

Hakaisha the purple dress is "all there is" I may make a longer version later if I can get it to work right.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 3:12 PM Last edited by lliella : 27th Apr 2006 at 2:30 PM. Reason: add link
my recolor
wow...a very interesting mesh!! Plus there are bumpmaps!! yaaay! I'll try my hand at recoloring it

edit:
here's my recolor of this great mesh: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=152337

thanks, PAF!!

visit my sims2 site: http://lliella.com
:::everyday fashion for your sims:::
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 4:10 PM
PAF, that would be nice, but this is really good also, thanks!
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 5:01 PM
Do you know what? When I first saw this I thought it said edible and I was like wow the sims can eat it. They are both very nice dresses (very sexy looking) Thank you so much for making them.

Go to www.youtube.com hunnies.
Search littleloca and watch her videos, there so funny homegirls!
Test Subject
#12 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 6:15 PM
Hrrm. Didnt Marvine do something like this?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 7:57 PM
oh awesome! Just the mesh I was looking for! This would make such a great little babydoll dress!

*runs off to make some*

Out of commision because my computer is a complete piece of crap.
Instructor
#14 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 8:02 PM
LOL yes, I did an alpha skirt, but PAF takes the concept one step further since the bumpmaps work, and the skinners around here will love playing with a dress - this was really needed, and this mesh is beautiful!

PAF, my sincerest congratulations, and thank you Now i'll have to upturn the forums to find out how Skankyboy solved the bumpmapping issue... :D

Marvine and Beosboxboy at InSIMenator.net and Gay Sims Club 2
Instructor
#15 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 8:54 PM
Well I guess this is first recolor ...

http://www.insimenator.net/showthre...2175#post122175
Scholar
#16 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 9:39 PM
Wow it looks so good, especially the white with red undies
Nice work, thanks
Forum Resident
#17 Old 24th Apr 2006 at 11:13 PM
Very Nice! I can definitely find some uses for this! Great work!

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 2:51 AM
PAF Thank You. I am stunned at the style of this alpha dress it is just fantastic. Now I shall run off and find nice textures. Thanks I know this dress with be showing up all over!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 5:02 AM
I look forward to seeing all of those recolours .

Marvine I tried to PM you but your messages are full.Thanks,and I just used the .smd import in SimPE that Skankyboy has written.
Forum Resident
#20 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 1:11 PM
Just made a trench coat and bomber jacket for Rogue, and just wanted to come back and say how cool this new mesh is PAF. If I could give you 5 more stars and thank you again, I would. It's really great!

I'll be uploading Rogue later in the day.

Thanx again! ~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Scholar
#21 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 2:16 PM
great, thanks

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Instructor
#22 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 3:55 PM
Well I did another recolor, its in Insimenator.

http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=10269

Well I pretty much only post things in Insimenator so if I do any recolors they will be posted there.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 3:24 PM
*Starts singing* "I want a girl with a short skirt and looooooooong jacket." And now, I just might have her! Bwahahahahah! Thanks so much for making this such a possibility. Although, I may not be able to do it with any success, 'cause I kinda suck that way. *sobs* But, dammit, I'm gonna try!
Forum Resident
#24 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 4:09 PM
Really greta mesh, thanks alot
Test Subject
#25 Old 3rd May 2006 at 8:34 AM
Okay. Total dunce here. Where do I put the two .bmp images that come in the file named MTS2_281699_PAF_Dress_uv.rar? Do I just drop them into my downloads file or what? I'm used to package files I can just drop in my downloads files and if something I'm not used to like this gets thrown at me, I screech to a halt faster than my computer freezes up under the weight of all these fabulous downloads I find here!
Page 1 of 3