Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

X-Men: Evolution (Inspired)

by SynapticSim Posted 26th Apr 2006 at 2:14 AM - Updated 26th Apr 2006 at 12:35 PM by SynapticSim

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 4:00 AM
Holy peanut butter and chocolate sandwiches! Fantastic work. And such a cute snap of Shadowcat!
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 4:02 AM
These came out so cool. How did you make Kitty phase through the floor?
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 9:58 AM
This is why we love you . Thanks :D!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 12:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by uberman
These came out so cool. How did you make Kitty phase through the floor?

The rest are standing on a foundation, so all you have to do is move down to the lowest level, and then use the cheat move_objects on and move Shadowcat where ever you want her. It's great for stories.

Thanx Emino! I'm glad you like them!

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 3:42 PM
Beautiful stuff as always. I can't wait to see some AoA. Keep up all the great work. We're loving it.

--This signature has been tested on lab sims--
Field Researcher
#7 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 7:01 PM Last edited by kramnaols : 26th Apr 2006 at 8:52 PM.
Fantasic. Love the Cartoon. Can't wait for X-men 3.
So Forever more make mine SynapticSim

More Power !!!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 7:50 PM
Way Kewl!

Have been waiting for you to do Evolution Kitty for like ... ever.
;-)

Very happy as
Test Subject
#9 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 9:18 PM
I loved that..thank you Syn! Awesome
Scholar
#10 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 5:25 PM
Awesome work Syn, your characters poses are very creative ^^ man, you're genius

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Field Researcher
#11 Old 4th May 2006 at 7:56 PM
Wow Syn! I have been waiting for these for a long time! And what a great twist. Not only have you made more than thousands of fans happy, but you also added something special, new suits! My opinion is that these are better than featured in the show! You are truly an artist and deserve "Thanked 1560 " at least more than that! come on people! start voting, and rating. He deserves it! Again thanks Syn and keep it going!

~Kenji

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st May 2006 at 9:34 PM
These are truly amazing and your talent is inspiring. I wish I had even half the amount of talent you have. I love these costumes so much better than the ones in the cartoon. Please please please please PLEASE tell me you are going to do the Evolution Brotherhood ... and the Acolytes. Its just not complete without them. I know you could do them justice. But Im rambling. More to the point, you rock and I love your work.

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 25th May 2006 at 12:32 AM
I love it so much.

If you would like to try to make Sims out of the 1313DeadEndDrive or Scooby-Doo Characters, then please contact me.
Scooby-Doo Characters Request_____//
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 3:57 PM
This download is very great...i like it very much

I am a fan X-Men and i love all mutants....their powers is very beautiful but very dangerous...i love Cyclops and Storm very much!!

Thank you!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Jun 2006 at 4:00 PM
Default Good work
This download is very great...i like it very much

I am a fan X-Men and i love all mutants....their powers is very beautiful but very dangerous...i love Cyclops and Storm very much!!

Thank you!!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 11:51 PM
omg! Thanks so much!

watch Jensen Ackles in Supernatural
watch Allison Mack in Smallville
watch Jeff Hardy in Monday Night Raw
Test Subject
#17 Old 9th May 2009 at 4:40 PM
I think, no I KNOW, I love you.
Thankyousoflippinmuch!
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 7:29 PM
these are great! i love all you x-men sims, and i have a question to ask of you. my x-men sim neighborhood feels incomplete without Prof X, but since no one can make a real working wheelchair... anyhoo, i was wondering if you could find a way to make Prof X's leg braces (like the ones in the new tv show "Wolverine and the X-men") so he can walk around? i think that would be really really cool.. if you could thanks!