Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

LEON *by jameLia*

by jameLia Posted 12th May 2006 at 11:16 AM - Updated 30th Sep 2006 at 11:02 AM by jameLia

222 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 220 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 9
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#2 Old 13th May 2006 at 2:26 AM
This is probably my favorite so far of ALL of your sims- His eyes are amazing. I might have to give him a cameo in my story if you dont care-
Amazing work girl, truly beautiful!

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 13th May 2006 at 2:29 AM
yayay your back i love your creations they look so real
Mad Poster
#4 Old 13th May 2006 at 2:30 AM
MMMM... Nice. Real Nice!
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 13th May 2006 at 2:31 AM Last edited by corvidophile2 : 13th May 2006 at 3:00 AM.
*faints*

edit: I had to come back after i recovered from the shock and tell you how spectacular this one is! In the default picture i thought it was a real model! Wow! Keep it up ,i saw your other work too, and i was speechless! Thank you for sharing!

Corvi

You will find my older and newest creations here
Field Researcher
#6 Old 13th May 2006 at 2:33 AM
I'm speechless. I...I just...WOW....Honey, you out do yourself everytime ;-)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 13th May 2006 at 2:39 AM
I usually don't download sims, but this one is too beautiful to pass up. His eyes are beautiful!

Do not post my creations anywhere unless you have my permission

Check out my website!
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th May 2006 at 2:56 AM
Very very nice!! Beautiful dreamy eyes! Thank you!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th May 2006 at 3:18 AM
Ooooh, he's pretty! Downloading sims isn't something I do often. But..... ooooh, he's pretty!

I can only be nice to ONE person a day. Today is NOT your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either...
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#10 Old 13th May 2006 at 3:24 AM
Well, hellooooo Leon! *purrs* He's just gorgeous! I'll take three, topped with chocolate sauce.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 13th May 2006 at 3:57 AM
Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even though the gods are crazy. Even though the stars are blind. If you show me real love baby. I'll show you mine .I can make you nice and naughty. Be the devil and angel too. Got a heart and soul and body. Let's see what this love can do. Baby i'm perfect for you-Paris Hilton
Field Researcher
#12 Old 13th May 2006 at 4:01 AM
He's Beautiful this is so wounderful thank you so much
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 13th May 2006 at 4:06 AM
Wonderful job, his eyes look so real!!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 13th May 2006 at 4:18 AM
I want him in my game Thank you Jamelia for sharing him
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 13th May 2006 at 4:20 AM
Woweeeee talk about a simale!! He is so gorgeous and now off to get him a high paying modeling job. LOL Thank you for your great work, love all your work.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 13th May 2006 at 4:24 AM
He is hawt ^_^
Thanks!

||Luc||

In search for my dear friend Andrew a.k.a. Sawyer, Seen him? Heard of him? Contact me!

(p.s.) No this isn't Sunshine... ^_^...Okay maybe it is.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 13th May 2006 at 4:45 AM
I think I'm in lust. Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#18 Old 13th May 2006 at 4:44 AM
Very Hot! I think he looks like Tom Welling, which to me is a very good thing, cuz he is georgeous. Thankyou!!!

-->98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Some people are like Slinkies. They're not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 13th May 2006 at 4:45 AM
The first thought that came to mind when I was saw this was...

"%*#$#...are you kidding me? This guy is gorgeous!"

I love him.
Test Subject
#20 Old 13th May 2006 at 4:50 AM
This is just amazingly beautiful. But I can't get him into my game =( It says I need an expansion pack. ._. I really want him!

"Your Screams are music to my audio receptors"-General Grievous
Field Researcher
#21 Old 13th May 2006 at 5:15 AM
whats your next project?
Test Subject
#22 Old 13th May 2006 at 5:19 AM
ei, i got some problem installing the file...got this error ---->"This content requires Expansion Pack data that is not installed" ---- in the Expansion Packs Required mentioned above, it only says it requires sims 2....i got university and nightlife installed in my pc....HELP!!!!

(installed all custom content except the necklace, coz i cant seem 2 find it....and the earings coz i cant access the page)
Field Researcher
#23 Old 13th May 2006 at 5:24 AM
Woot! You've done a great job with this sim. :D

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#24 Old 13th May 2006 at 5:28 AM
If you get that error please use the Clean Installer to install- it happens when creators have different EP's than you do but he will work with base game

For all of my creations and more free downloads please visit Exnem Sims
Grand Re-Opening NOW!!!
Come join our Banner Contest Today!!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 13th May 2006 at 5:35 AM
Thanks for sharing him, he is cute! I love all the sims you make.

Shawnee
Page 1 of 9