Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Castle Moore - No expansion packs required.

by Christine11778 Posted 15th May 2006 at 8:46 AM - Updated 1st Sep 2008 at 9:22 AM by Christine11778

106 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 101 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Forum Resident
#2 Old 15th May 2006 at 10:01 PM
This is awesome! Thanks. Glad I posted here first! By the way, all of your creations are equally good.
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th May 2006 at 10:27 PM
Cute and Stunning!
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th May 2006 at 10:39 PM
Wow, It's So Amazing and Big!!I love it!!Its really cool!!!
Thanks for the upload!
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th May 2006 at 10:50 PM
wowie that is sooo great and GROOVYFIED Woo:D

~GREEK AND PROUD~
Karizma Rock forever :)
To the world you may be one person but to one person you may mean the world! ♥
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 15th May 2006 at 11:44 PM
Amazing as all of your lots! Being thoughtful and kind for the "unfortunate" also :-) Thanks

You will find my older and newest creations here
Instructor
#7 Old 15th May 2006 at 11:44 PM
This lot is absolutely beautiful. You did an amazingly excellent job on it. I love the coloring, and it looks like you really went all-out. You should be very very proud of it. It's a definite download. 5 stars as well.

-deviantinvader

"A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death." -Albert Einstein
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 16th May 2006 at 12:33 AM
Thank you. I love all your creations and always feel like I've made a special discovery whenever I run across your work.
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th May 2006 at 2:10 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you! All the elaborate lots I find require EPs. I was so happy when I discovered this one! :D
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th May 2006 at 2:11 AM
You are extremely talented! Your creations make my game so much more enjoyable! Thank you!
Test Subject
#11 Old 16th May 2006 at 2:40 AM
Wow, just wow. I'm sorry but I have been left speechless by this lot.

(Insert wit here)
Test Subject
#12 Old 16th May 2006 at 3:04 AM
it really is beautiful, I wish I had the patience to build stuff like that :p
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th May 2006 at 3:08 AM
I love this! the only problem I have with it is trying to run it on my old relic: LAGGG FEST LOL! I wish i could play this at a decent framerate, but sadly no. You get a five.... out of four.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 16th May 2006 at 3:13 AM
Awesome! Another feature too! I had a feeling this one would get featured somewhere. Now if Maxis would just open their eyes too.... Beautifully and masterfully done! :D
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 16th May 2006 at 3:30 AM
Hi Christine coming here again to tell you that someone re-uploaded in the exchange here http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/lot...d=Exchange_lots
I have reported it.

You will find my older and newest creations here
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 16th May 2006 at 5:49 AM
This is gorgeous!! And no EP req'ed!! Thanks and stars and kissies!!!
Scholar
Original Poster
#17 Old 16th May 2006 at 5:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Brighten11
Awesome! Another feature too! I had a feeling this one would get featured somewhere. Now if Maxis would just open their eyes too.... Beautifully and masterfully done! :D

Thanks! Linda and LOL, I won't be holding my breath for Maxis!

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Scholar
Original Poster
#18 Old 16th May 2006 at 5:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by corvidophile2
Hi Christine coming here again to tell you that someone re-uploaded in the exchange here http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/lot...d=Exchange_lots
I have reported it.

Thanks! Corvid to alerting me of this.

CC4Sims
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Scholar
Original Poster
#19 Old 16th May 2006 at 5:54 AM
Thanks Everyone for your wonderful and Kind comments, I sincerely appreciate them.

CC4Sims
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 16th May 2006 at 8:32 AM
Now how stupid is that? to load someone elses work, where the entire community will recognize it immediatly.
Man you get some weirdos out there thats for sure.
Christine thankyou so much I love all your castles.
*hugs*
Alchemist
#21 Old 16th May 2006 at 9:54 AM
It's fantastic, it's a must for any neighb.
You did a very hard work, perhaps you should also count how many hours were spent in projecting and then building and refining.
Thank you girl, I like all your creations.
ciao.
Scholar
#22 Old 16th May 2006 at 10:53 AM
Beautiful building
it looks fantastic

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Test Subject
#23 Old 16th May 2006 at 12:51 PM
Looks promising, but the link isn't working. Firefox gets a timeout when I try to download..
Test Subject
#24 Old 16th May 2006 at 2:03 PM
Wow, that's just... Totally perfect. But... *cry* the downloading doesn't work here... Maybe I'll try again tomorrow... Great work! *thumbs up*
Instructor
#25 Old 16th May 2006 at 3:14 PM
Very Impressive. Great work. Thank you.

My projects: Vorkosigan Saga (comming soon) Maria Evgenija Veronica Guild Wars posters
537665746F736C61762052756D656E6F76205361766F76
One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them,One Sim to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Page 1 of 5