Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kitty Pryde of The X-Men (X-Men Evolution)

by emino Posted 1st Jun 2006 at 9:22 PM - Updated 6th Jun 2006 at 12:38 AM by emino

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 3rd Jun 2006 at 6:28 AM
I don't know much about X-Men, but I love the style you've created by combining the maxis high ponytail with ciboulettebis' bangs! If you take requests, will you please recolor (or retexture, I'm not sure which it is) the rest of the bangs to match the maxis hair? The way you did the brown bangs, it completely blends in. Great job! Thanks for sharing.

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jun 2006 at 6:51 AM
Thanks. It took a while for me to figure out the perfect hairstyles for Kitty is by blending the bangs with Maxis hair.

I might do the bangs later. But for now I am focused to X-Men Evolution characters!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#4 Old 3rd Jun 2006 at 6:53 AM
I don't know anything about X-Men either, but she's adorable and I love the bangs/hair and pink top. Thank you!! And I'll second that Maxis-match bangs request ...if you take requests. :D
Forum Resident
#5 Old 3rd Jun 2006 at 7:09 AM
Very nice Emino, she's very beautiful! And I just love the Ciboulettebis bangs, at first I thought they were just perfect for Tomb Raider's Lara Croft, until I decided to use them for my Evolution version of Kitty. Great work! I also decided to use it for my upcoming X-Men: The Last Stand Shadowcat. (I know, I know, I told you I wasn't doing the movie costumes a fourth time, but I just couldn't help it after seeing X3. You can check out preview pics at the Lair.)

Great Job!

~ Syn

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD MY WORK TO THE EXCHANGE OR ANYWHERE ELSE. Please be courteous.

Many of my latest uploads are located HERE. Go check it out for some much more improved work.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Jun 2006 at 9:11 AM
Very cool likeness, but I think I might wait for that Teen version you mentioned.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Jun 2006 at 9:30 AM Last edited by emino : 3rd Jun 2006 at 9:40 AM.
Thanks you guys. And danburite, what I mean the teen version is the pink tops, not the teenage Kitty Pryde.

And great preview on the lair Syn! I luv it!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 3rd Jun 2006 at 11:28 AM
You've designed a really cute character here the hair looks very cool indeed Nicely done!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 3rd Jun 2006 at 11:40 AM
She's very cute and amazingly well put together. I love the image of her grinning with the music playing. Well done.
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Jun 2006 at 1:30 PM
Oh. Wow. She's even more dead on to the cartoon than your Lance! Whose currently wreaking havok in my game. Maybe he needs Kitty to keep him distracted so he'll stop flirting with all my ladies of X-Men. Keep this up, and between you, Syn and myself, I'll have an all mutant Pleasantview
before I know it. Uh, any chance you have plans for Evolution Gambit? *bats eyelashes and smiles sweetly* Not that I actually need another Gambit. I have regular Gambit already and am working on Death Gambit. LOL won't that be confusing to have two or three Gambits running around Pleasantview?
Field Researcher
#11 Old 3rd Jun 2006 at 1:32 PM
Wow I love her! she is great! really hope to see more from you!

~kenji

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 10:57 AM
Well, I hate Evolution: Gambit. He looks... funny. And my skill is limited to just simple recolor so far! Therefore I might not be able to do Evo gambit since he'll need a complete retexture of his clothes. After all, we never sees him in his 'normal' clothes right?

And for those who like the bangs recolor, good news for you. I just finished off the set that would match most maxis hair. Notice the word most, it's because Maxis are not using a standard color for all hair. There are 2/3 types of color tones for each of the Maxis hair.

Maybe I'll upload in 2-3 days. My mom asked me to came to her house for a couple of days. She missed me :P. lol!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 7:00 PM
Oh this brings me back to the old days when this was on tv. I love it she is sooo cute.

Taste the rainbow...eat crayons
Instructor
#14 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 8:44 PM
You did a great job. Thanks.

My projects: Vorkosigan Saga (comming soon) Maria Evgenija Veronica Guild Wars posters
537665746F736C61762052756D656E6F76205361766F76
One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them,One Sim to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Test Subject
#15 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 3:14 AM
Kitty is my favoritest X-Man evar. Part of me wants to believe the game will let her phase through stuff and damage electronics, but that's a bit too wishful. Downloading now. ^_^
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 4:02 AM Last edited by emino : 5th Jun 2006 at 4:10 AM.
Thanks you guys for the nice comments. Dont forget to get her life partner Lance Alvers here! Haha. They make cute babies :P.
Forum Resident
#17 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 11:34 AM
She's a real cutie. You did a great job on her.
Scholar
#18 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 2:05 AM
she looks great, and Syn's X-men outfit looks great too.

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 7:28 AM Last edited by emino : 10th Jun 2006 at 12:09 PM.
Just a heads up for those who were asking about other Maxis matching bangs recolors. I have just submitted them and it should be 1-3 days before it will be approved!

Edit: It's approved!!! link
Test Subject
#20 Old 30th Jun 2006 at 7:29 PM
I have a problem with this downloads. When i go to instal this, i have a message to says me -i dont have the good pack. but i have sims 2 pack university and nightlife.
Please help me

MiSs _ ArWeN*
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 4:42 PM
Try using the Clean Installer since I have the full game (altho I dont use the stuffs from all expansions) to make her. Clean Installer usually bypass the expansion check.
Scholar
#22 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 9:51 AM
Great job, I love X-men, she looks a lot like the original, oh and btw... The third pic is really nice
Forum Resident
#23 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 9:18 PM
The pictures are adorable! Love them!! And Kitty is fantastic, too. You've been doing so well with these characters. I can't wait to see what's next!

Always,
Emma
Test Subject
#24 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 7:19 PM
tank you i go to try that and I go to say you the result.

MiSs _ ArWeN*
Field Researcher
#25 Old 12th Jul 2006 at 1:06 PM
Nice work. She's very cute.. But I like your screenshot,very smooth.
Page 1 of 2