Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

My Version of the Maxis Medieval Bed for Singles

by CTNutmegger Posted 16th Jun 2006 at 2:06 AM - Updated 28th Jul 2009 at 1:16 PM by -Maylin-

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 2:22 AM
This is so great!!! Thank you! Love them all!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 2:47 AM
Yes! Thank you so much for these!

There once was a lad,
His name was Vlad,
He lived in a laboratory.
It was big and bright and filled with light
And books by Edward Gorey!
Alchemist
#4 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 4:11 AM
Wow! I never thought of these single beds would look so good.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 4:38 AM
Yay, I love your stuff, especially the beds that have a high energy /comfort level. You wouldn't be thinking of doing any brass or iron victorian style beds would you? ;-D
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 9:07 AM
Drapes Question
I loaded both your single and double beds and they look great. There was only one size for the drapes and that was double. Do you have another for the single?
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 9:48 AM
These are fantastic, very greatly needed!!
But I noticed that the single version of the draperys overwrites the double and is the same double bed version.

Any chance of a single version of the drapes? Although I assume this was just a mistake in uploading the file. I'll keep checking back for updates.

Thanks!
Scholar
#8 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 12:04 PM
gotta have these too
thank you

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 12:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by carevans
I loaded both your single and double beds and they look great. There was only one size for the drapes and that was double. Do you have another for the single?

Yes, when I tried to download the single bed drapes, the file overwrote the double bed drapes. Other than that, these beds look great. I love all of these new bedding matching accessories like curtains and dustruffles!
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 1:37 PM
Exactly what I needed for my Hogwarts dorms!
Hugs.

Sigh.....Sometimes I wish I was a Sim...
Test Subject
#11 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 10:27 PM
You made a real good job
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 2:36 AM
Definitely a must have! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#13 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 10:33 PM
Thanks so much. Its just what ive been looking for
Instructor
#14 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 3:14 AM
You are so great. You continually amaze me. Thanks for sharing.

Nutty Sims Mommy.
Instructor
#15 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 3:08 AM
cool i can use this bed again lol i always hated that the curtains didnt change to match the bedding grr

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Inventor
#16 Old 28th Mar 2007 at 10:55 AM
Thank you so much for seperating the curtain from the bed, now I can delete all the recolors I've had just to make them match the bedding.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 13th Dec 2007 at 10:07 PM
you absolutely make the coolest objects/recolors and i can't thank you enough. i especially appreciate how you improve on the lameness of maxis objects... the beds, curtains, everything. i've been perusing the top downloads and i've downloaded a ton of your stuff. you rock! thanks a bunch.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 11:43 AM
Great! Ty so much! :D
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th Sep 2008 at 9:35 AM
Thank you,Thank you! I have had your Double bed set for some time. I love it & so how I missed these single Beds I'll never know. Love all of your creations & Thank you so very much for all the HARD work you do for us.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 6:22 AM
It's people like you who make this game so much more enjoyable. thank you so much for doing this.
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#21 Old 28th Sep 2015 at 2:01 AM
I love these single beds recolors with or without the drapes. Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 23rd Oct 2015 at 11:02 AM
Thank you :)