Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4 more Tuscan Kitchen Recolors

by Dreamers Inc. Posted 14th Jul 2006 at 7:14 PM - Updated 14th Jul 2006 at 10:45 PM by Dreamers Inc.

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 10:25 PM
I absolutely love the Tuscan kitchen set. Thank you for making more beautiful colors for it!!
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#3 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 11:37 PM
Great recolors. Thank you so much.

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Field Researcher
#4 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 1:03 AM
I have died and gone to virtual heaven ,thanx so much,love this dark wood recolor,glad u made the dark wood,as I love dark wood,i not dont like dark wood,so I really am glad u amd this recoloer,the mesh is really great thanx for these recoloers.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 1:34 AM
Beautifully done! Wow. Just incredible.

Thank you for your time, patience, and giving spirit in sharing your talents with us!

Always,
Emma
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 4:55 AM
I love the sage..thank you, beautiful!
Scholar
#7 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 4:56 AM
Really beautiful. Great job!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 7:56 AM
dark wood looks so real ! downloading now , thank yaaaa soooo pretty
Field Researcher
#9 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 8:04 AM
These recolours are absolutely AWESOME!!! I can not wait to use these!!! Thank you!!! :D
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 12:36 PM
can any of u tell me how to use rar file? i only know how to do zip...
Field Researcher
#11 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 1:53 PM
Thank you for taking the time to recolor this wonderful set. I can't get enough of it since I downloaded it and am always looking for recolors. These are great and I can't wait to see them in the game!

When one must, one can.
Yiddish Proverb
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Jul 2006 at 5:45 PM
I Love this set, Thanks for the recolors

Your Words, Dreams, and Thoughts have the Power to create conditions in your Life...What you Speak, Dream, and Think about, You can bring about.-unknown
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 8:52 AM
Very nice the kitchen!

"la alegría y la tristeza son inseparables" K.Gibran
Test Subject
#14 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 4:58 PM
Great recolours! Thanks for sharing!

Wondering where all your counter clutter came from?
Instructor
#15 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 11:03 PM
Fantastic work Thankyou So much I will so enjoy using this in my game

If You Want To See Any More Of My Downloads Visit My WebSite
demiseverlastingsims2.com
Test Subject
#16 Old 16th Jul 2006 at 11:35 PM
oh, this is lovely! thank you! :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#17 Old 17th Jul 2006 at 2:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by link link9
can any of u tell me how to use rar file? i only know how to do zip...

Go to the FAQ page and look at the "Downloading for Dummies" thread. I used it to learn how to download from this site. It has a link for WinRar. :D
Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Jul 2006 at 3:41 PM
I love the DarkWood Set, Thank You !
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 6:04 PM
Hi, Just wanted to drop you a line to say that I think your work on the Tuscan Kitchen sets are FANTASTIC!!!! THIS IS WHAT WE NEED MORE OF FOR THE SIMS2!! Lovely, top quality, rich,beautiful PROFESSIONAL designs that make their homes look like the real thing!!! Just AWESOME work!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 3:07 AM
I love these beautiful recolors and I was wondering if I could use them in a house upload to the site? Thanks so much for sharing your creation.

All my creations can now be found HERE.
Test Subject
#21 Old 22nd Aug 2006 at 12:37 AM
Default Love it!
I was wondering if there is any chance of you posting your beautiful recolors in a .zip file? I would really like to use your downloads but those are the only files I know how to use.

Beautiful stuff. Love the place settings.

Thanks!

cellosis.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 3:49 PM
These are goooorgeous!!! I love the tuscan kitchen! Are these pics photoshopped?

PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE AFRAID OF THEIR GOVERNMENTS. GOVERNMENTS SHOULD BE AFRAID OF THEIR PEOPLE

Jonsey666
Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 1:30 AM
I love this set. Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#24 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 5:33 PM
Amazing Set!!! I was wondering where you got all the great kitchen objects: towels, dining set, bread box, ect. It would be great to have all of these awesome objects. Great Work!
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#25 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 6:07 PM
simdude33, I think the breadbox is from 4eversimfantasy. Otherwise if you search the downloads for "clutter" you'll get number of hits or post over at the sims2community.com WCIF area. They're very good at finding just about anything.

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Page 1 of 2