Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tall skyscrapers

by Jixs Posted 22nd Jul 2006 at 2:29 AM

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 1:35 AM
more more lol.I think sometime syou guys read my mind, i wa splaying the other day a smallish islnd and was thinking i wish i had some smaller buildings!
you think to you mabey able to do soem in like black for night spots settings? in anycase excellent and thanks bunch simanna

Simtastic
Lots of Downloads for your Sims!!

Pain is a state of mind I often am forced to visit.
Instructor
#3 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 2:40 AM
Thanks so much for these. Its always nice to have more choices when making a neighborhood. Lord knows Maxis didn't think we needed more than 2 choices. Boy were they mistaken! lol

* If you download my sets please note that I usually include a collection file. Please do not pm me that you can not find something from my sets if you have not yet installed the collection file. I do it for a reason. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 3:10 AM
Wow! Thank you. I hope you do more. Right now, I'm trying to work on a machinima comic book fan fiction story set in the new "Battlestar Galactica" TV series universe and I need a lot of stuff, including buildings in order to create a metropolis for the first "season" of the story's setting. Keep up the good work.

I'm happy because there's a Sim of Sandrine Holt for The Sims 2.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 5:47 AM
Maxis has lacked a good variety of buildings for a very long time, well done!!!! And yes, please make more!!! ^^
Test Subject
#6 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 9:32 AM
Awesome. Now my Downtown will look more realistic.
Thank you so much (:
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 1:23 PM
thks so much u rock nice site by the way.hope 2 see more cumin soon
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 5:26 PM
I love the skyscrapers. They are brilliant

"la alegría y la tristeza son inseparables" K.Gibran
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 9:40 PM
Amazing job! I was going to try my hand at creating buildings as well. I'm glad that more creators are taking the initiative to create more buildings. Thank you.
Scholar
#10 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 12:26 AM
Very cool idea. Thanks for sharing.

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 2:52 PM
They're not showing up in my game
Test Subject
#12 Old 24th Jul 2006 at 4:01 PM
I was bored of using always the same skyscrapers given by the game, my cities used to look monotonous. Thanks to yoy they will no longer be so.
Thanxxxxxxxxx
Field Researcher
#13 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 4:27 PM
Do they require meshes from amazing3d.com? Which ones please?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 25th Jul 2006 at 8:01 PM
No phantom, you dont need to download anything else. You do have Nightlife right?
Test Subject
#15 Old 26th Jul 2006 at 12:04 PM
Can u bring more tall buildings? I really need them.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 1:25 AM
Thank you so much for this.

The internet is absolutely inundated with custom clothes, skins, hairstyles, accessories and objects for TS2... yet the number of creators who produce decorative buildings for the game runs to barely double figures.

I cannot thank you enough, Jixs. You're an absolute star.

I do hope you'll give us more buildings if/when you have the time and inclination.
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 2:23 AM
Jixsy is no star...he's a super stah! Thanks for such a Simtacular creation! Hee!

What a great year it's been. I'll always the remember all the good times we've had. Have fun at Uni and don't forget to write!

Friends forevah,
Jess!

Yay!
Test Subject
#18 Old 25th Aug 2006 at 5:58 PM
Love the one with the clock, nice touch Jixs. Thank you again and keep them coming!
Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 6:16 PM
Love the variety that you've given. I was so bored with the miniscule selection. Thanks so much for sharing your creations.
Test Subject
#20 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 6:49 PM
One of those looks like the WTC to me. Thanks. *5 stars*

Someday, we'll all look back on this, and then plow into a parked car.
Instructor
#21 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 3:36 AM
thank you mister. i love all your buildingses.

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Test Subject
#22 Old 5th Jul 2007 at 6:10 AM
I was so in need of some skyscrapers for my downtown, they really look awesome in the background
Test Subject
#23 Old 1st Oct 2007 at 5:24 PM
WOW! I didn't know that it works without NL. Thanks!
Instructor
#24 Old 25th Dec 2007 at 7:28 AM
Just what we needed! Thanks for sharing!

* Pickles *
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 1:12 AM
OMG, I love and I always will forever more!!!!
Thank you for making these buildings, and all the others! YIPEE!!!! I am squealing with delight!
Page 1 of 2