Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nymph

by Navetsea Posted 30th Aug 2006 at 1:58 AM - Updated 30th Aug 2006 at 12:20 PM by Navetsea

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 7:28 AM
Amazing work! She's beautiful and I'm crazy about the dress! Thank you for sharing.
Instructor
#3 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 8:08 AM
She looks great. I like dress too. Thank you.

My projects: Vorkosigan Saga (comming soon) Maria Evgenija Veronica Guild Wars posters
537665746F736C61762052756D656E6F76205361766F76
One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them,One Sim to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 8:10 AM
Thanks for sharing - she's amazing!, very nicely done I especially like the head dress over the '3rd Eye' looks like she should have strong psychic powers etc...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 9:00 AM
Gorgeous as always
Instructor
#6 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 9:23 AM
The skins is really beautiful! And the dress...wow. Great job on both. 5*

If YoU cAn'T gEt WhAt YoU lIkE, wHy NoT TrY tO lIkE wHaT yOu GeT??
Instructor
#7 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 11:02 AM
She is beautiful..nice work. Thank you .
Forum Resident
#8 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 2:21 PM
I LOVE the dress/armor! The colors are fantastic, it's very well made. Thanks!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Scholar
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 2:40 PM
Thanks all, this is the first of my elemental spirits sims, I'm inspired by Legend of Dragoon and Valkyries Profile's characters but not from Saint seiya ^_^

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 3:52 PM
She's lovely! Thank you so much for your wonderful creations, Navetsea. I look forward to all your works.

Worlds Apart: An urban fantasy. Now playing...
Field Researcher
#11 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 3:55 PM
HOLY CRAP. that is so effing amazing. i mean. REALLY.
it doesn't look like a sim at all. i mean, it looks like some other really great game design.
i didn't even know sim graphics could do that! **in awe**
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 30th Aug 2006 at 4:36 PM

she is stunning! thank so much for this character
and I LOVE your skins
Forum Resident
#13 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 1:02 AM Last edited by sunken-woglinde : 31st Aug 2006 at 11:13 PM.
Aaah! I love you, this is great!! She's wonderful, and I LOVE the armor!
EDIT: Inspired by Valkyrie Profile and Legend of Dragoon, huh? Two of my favorite games...no wonder I like her! =D

Do you have any tips on making armor textures for Sims?
Anyway, awesome job! I love your work, keep it up!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 1:04 AM
I love the texture of her outfit. It's very slinky and reptillian with that fairy-esc shimmer to it.

"I have bad dreams. Hell, yes. Just look at me, you can tell I have terrible dreams."
Field Researcher
#15 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 2:17 AM
She is simply amazing. Beautiful like all of your other sims.

"I always wanted to fly in strange machines"
Test Subject
#16 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 2:24 AM
very, very nice. this mesh looks wonderful on her and the coloring of it is just amazing. one thing though; nymphs are spirits of water, and Dryads are the spirits of trees. ^_~ *nods*
Field Researcher
#17 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 11:44 AM
Oh wonderful! She's stunning !
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 2:44 PM
Breathe taking, Just amazing - Thank you so much for sharing! Just WOW *worships*
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 4:17 PM
She's Beautiful, she'll fit right in in my neighborhood. Any change of anyother mythical creatures? Fairy or a mermaid maybe? Anyway, fantastic work, love the dress

Call me a witch again, and i'll wack you with my broomstick and stuff you in my cauldron!
Scholar
#20 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 1:27 AM
Really, really awesome. Great job!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Test Subject
#21 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 12:15 PM
Default Amazing
Wow Navetsea!

As usual, I find your work remarkable!
I'll admit that your Sims are my favorites by far. Hell, If I could force you to create all of my favorites characters (Elhaym Van Houten and Esmerelda from Xenogears, a few more KOF favs, etc) by standing behind you all day with a whip, I would!
That said, is there any place where we can vote for what you work on next? LOL
Everytime I check this website, I look to see if you have posted again :D

Thanks again.
Instructor
#22 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 7:23 PM
DAYUUUUUUM!!! Your skills never fail to amaze me my friend! She is BEautiful!!! Awesome job!!

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
Forum Resident
#23 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 9:04 PM
Absolutely stunning... wow. Thank you so much.
Field Researcher
#24 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 11:27 PM
Sweet!! So she's another one of your brilliant original characters? I must say that I love it when you make your own characters. It's just so refreshing to see creators use their talent to bring out the workings of their own imagination.

I too have sketched a whole mess of characters ( mostly D&D inspired) and I may decide to Sim them someday but until then I'll just keep seeking inspiration from your beautiful work.

By the way I totally agree with wicca_gal, your Nymph looks like she came directly out of a PS2/XBox videogame. ^_^
Scholar
Original Poster
#25 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 12:01 AM
@Sunken-woglinde
yes those two games were some of the best PS1 games ever, I loved Legend of Dragoon so much for the character design, the storyline, and the battle system/ combo. the other non fighting game that I loved was Xenogears

I use photoshop and for some effects sometimes I used bevel and emboss, and texturizer, grains, and experimenting with layer mode (to blend the colors) and layer masking.

@wiccanbeware
I will make another elemental spirits in this style. but I won't make mermaid or merman, I don't like how fishtailed people spending their time mostly on ground rather than their own habitat. ^^;

@Thriceborn
Elly sounds good, esmeralda (I forgot how she looks, though I like her gears) OK maybe I will make them if I can find good references for the clothes's detail.

@Darkwolf
wow, man you're still around thanks

@ all
sorry people I can't respond your comments personally but I thank you all for commenting on my work, cheers

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Page 1 of 2